WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2012, 05:11 PM

Evenflow DDT is looking to come up from OCW...Evenflow DDT is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Lockdown Matches

Thus Thursday is Hogan's first night as TNA Impact GM. He is going to address the locker room and announce matches for the upcoming Lockdown PPV. Other than Roode/Storm what matches do you want to see?

There are only two that I'd want and they are:

Joe/Magnus vs. MCMG vs. Daniels/Kaz (Elimination Match)

And

Hardy, Aries, Anderson, & Morgan vs. Bully Ray, Kash, Crimson, and Pope (Lethal Lockdown)
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wrestlemaniac is looking to come up from OCW...

I wouldnt mind an Xcape match. Obviously we may or may not get zema vs aries. it'd have to be kash vs neese...i'd prefer robbie e and cash but robbie isnt the popular choice I think lol.. wait...totally forgot about Haskins...ok I kknow maybe a 3way Xcape match wont make sense but i'd still probably want to see a a #1 contendership xcape
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 06:39 PM

Evenflow DDT is looking to come up from OCW...Evenflow DDT is looking to come up from OCW...

Total brainfart. For my Lethal Lockdown I meant to make the team Angle, Bully Ray, Kash, and Crimson
sendpm.gif
Old 04-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Because Smarks > Marks
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...

team eric bischoff vs team garrett bischoff. WTF, REALLY?? Is thýs what the most lethal match in the business has been reduced to? there was a time when the top ten stars used to feature in the match. they used to kick each others asses and tear each other up. thýs year its a match between the gangs of the worst entertainer in history, and his equally doofus father.
sendpm.gif