WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2012, 03:54 PM

Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...Martin Gabriel worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If you rewatch that Cena/Rock match you'll note one big thing: no emotion. That match was dry and had a slow build for an anti-climatic finish. Absolutely dry.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Gabriel View Post
If you rewatch that Cena/Rock match you'll note one big thing: no emotion. That match was dry and had a slow build for an anti-climatic finish. Absolutely dry.
I think that was the point. It wasn't an emotional angle, it was a heated angle, with both men focused on doing one thing, beating the other. It wasn't the end of something like Taker and HHH, and The Rock/Cena still served its purpose by the end no matter who won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:28 PM

Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...

Just watched the entire thing. Great Wrestlemania.

Was disappointed by how short Sheamus/Bryan was but almost everything else was pretty great.

The ending to both Orton/Kane and Cena/Rock were very surprising. Glad Kane got to win over a big star for a change. And am looking forward to the inevitable Cena/Rock II down the road. And of course the HIAC and WWE championship matches were fantastic.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about the inevitable rematch(es) which are going to happen now. One can only assume that for obvious reasons, once the Rock and John Cena are done with each other for good, Cena will prevail. A clean victory by the Rock would seem to suggest that there is more to come. Yet the match has been billed as "once in a lifetime" from the get go. How well does this sit with you?
It's pro wrestling, I have no problem with them putting Cena and Rock together again, despite the "Once in a Lifetime" tag.

I have two questions for those who will undoubtedly be upset about it. First, did you even pay money for this show? If not, shut the fuck up. Second, if you did pay money for this show, was your decision to buy REALLY based on the fact they would never wrestle again, and not the fact it was the fucking Rock vs fucking John Cena?

I think to big of a deal is being made about the Once in a Lifetime stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
Nice dodge on the why do you get to troll issue.
I never said you couldn't troll. I just said your thread was a failure.

Again, reading comprehension, son. It'll do wonders for you.

Quote:
I reiterate, I said very similar things to what you did in a supposedly valid statement in this thread.
But for completely different reasons, not to mention I didn't have to talk about Rob Terry to support my reasoning.

Me? Insightful comment which added to the discussion and in no way was intended to be considered offensive. You? Stupid comments intended solely to troll.

Quote:
We could waste everyones time and be stubborn about this for more posts but let's just let it be. I'll leave you the last word if you want it.
If only you had left two or three posts ago, you could have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment. When will you ever learn?
Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM
The Cerebral Assassin
WWE Diva's Champion

PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...

only a year 'till the next one, in my home state

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpunky View Post
Mine was a train wreck. I plowed through her, And there was blood everywhere.