Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Sleep Is For Dreamers
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...

im a big fan of ziggler and drew but i gotta say neither of them stood out in the match at all i dont rember anything they did in the match in all honesty and i was watching on PPV the people in the match who "stood out" if anybody was booker t,zack ryder and the miz in all honesty as much as i wanna say drews a future world champion or hes gonna go far now that he was on the winning team at wrestlemania....its just not true sorry
Old 04-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
Million Dollar Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

You were watching a different match altogether. When Dolph Ziggler entered the ring, he showed he had ability, but everyone knows he has ability, he is currently one of the best in-ring workers WWE has on their payroll, not to mention Dolph Ziggler could exceptionally sell a paper-cut if need be.

Drew McIntyre however didn't shine at all last night. Infact, nobody really even wanted him there because he took a superior performer, in Christian's place due to injury. McIntyre was a substitute and that's all he'll be known as in the annals of Wrestlemania history, the guy who replaced Christian the week before Wrestlemania and Christian still garnered a bigger reaction at the Hall of Fame ceremony in-front of 12,000 than McIntyre did in-front of 78,363.

Drew has no personality and unless he reinvents himself as some reports have suggested he will, then he'll continue to be the guy who was pushed up everyones ass, got handed a lengthy title run, was publicly announced as "The Chosen One", was given one of the best theme songs in the history of the WWE, yet couldn't draw heat to save his life.

Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, The Miz and Booker T all shined more in the 12-man-tag team match than McIntyre, sorry to burst your exaggerated and inflated bubble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 02:03 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Duplicate topic and a shit thread.

Closed.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread