WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-30-2012, 03:01 PM
HBK for life

TheHeartbreakPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the movie itself will be bad, but ill probably go to see it anyway, i actually just watched the first and second leprechaun movies recently, and its just one of those sequels where youll go to see it even though you know its gonna suck
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2012, 03:25 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...

The whole franchise sucked right out of the gate with the first movie so it ain't like putting Hornswoggle in it is gonna make it any worse.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Crossface Chickenwing
WWE Diva's Champion

SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...

The Leprechaun movies were funny. Hopefully they will make them darker. This is actually something that Hornswoggle will fit in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Naitch View Post
Well, I think it is safe to say I shall not be watching this. I am not a fan of Hornswoggle in the slightest, don't even find him funny like most people do either. I am pretty certain that this film with completely bomb and lose WWE yet more money. Why they persist with the WWE Films department is beyond me.
The persist because they make money on DVD sales. Even if the film bombs in the box office they don't have a big budget so they never really lose much if at all. DVD sales put them over the top.

So while it's not a huge money maker they still do make some money on a lot of movies.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2012, 08:20 PM
I will forever be the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Well shit. I'm not a big Hornswoggle fan and I haven't really cared for most of WWE produced films BUT I will watch it simply because of Lionsgate. I love Lionsgate as they have put out some really good horror films so this won't be a PG movie I suspect that if Lionsgate has a lot of say here it'll prove to be a pretty good movie.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Mr_billy is looking to come up from OCW...Mr_billy is looking to come up from OCW...

It has to be better than See No Evil, or Marine 2, or Twelve Rounds, do I have to continue. Hopefully it will suck so bad it will be awesome, and get a MST3000 treatment. Hornswaggle does the best with what he is given, we can't really blame him for his gimmick, hell he has more range without talking than half the WWE.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Bulletproof Tiger
WWE European Champion

Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag Killer View Post
Wow, all the people who are going ape shits is hilarious. I swear, you couldn't tell if some people here were 3 or 30 by the way they wine and complain all the time.

Unlike everyone else who seems to hate Hornswoggle for some reason, and just wants to nitpick like stupid fucks, I'm actually going to give it a chance. Why? Because Liongate is behind it.

Forget the casting, Liongate is amazing at making dark films. Repo the Genetic Opera Co-Starred Paris Hilton. And I can not stand her, but in that movie, she plays my favorite character. It just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Not to mention, I don't find anything wrong with Hornswoggle... especially not to the point where I'm going ape shits over Hornswoggle being in a movie. In fact, this is a great chance for us to finally see if Hornswoggle can play a Leprechaun. Sometimes, an Origins movie is what a franchise needs to be revived, and if Hornswoggle can do a good job with it, then more power to him.

Lionsgate was also behind See No Evil and a lot of other shitty horror films as well so that's not a good example. I would be surprised if this movie would actually be R rated and violent like the original. It really doesn't matter who makes this movie or who is in it since the series is god awful to begin with. It was good for a few laughs and a cult favorite for a few people.

I'm sure Hornswoggle will have no problem mastering the art of acting like a leprechaun since he does it every week on television anyway. Any movie about a killer leprechaun terrible, especially one with Hornswoggle. I will watch it if it is out on DVD just to see how bad it is. Maybe this will give WWE some publicity and teaming with Lionsgate may even make the movie available in more theaters then just straight to DVD.