WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Mad Fer It!
World Heavyweight Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

I really don't like that song haha!

It just sounds so cheesy, but I guess it fits with Storm's character well, and it has to be good news for TNA that the song has been picked up my country music radio stations. Any extra good publicity will only be beneficial for TNA and James Storm.

Storm is really impressing me at the moment, and has done for the last year or so. I never bought into him as a top level singles star, and would have banked on Roode having solo success and Storm going back to the tag ranks after the break up of Beer Money, so it is great to see both of them doing so well right now.

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

scottyshowman82 is looking to come up from OCW...scottyshowman82 is looking to come up from OCW...scottyshowman82 is looking to come up from OCW...

That is actually pretty cool but I will always be bias to Jeff Jarrett's with my baby tonight.
Remember when that guy was playing the solo on the guitar and Jarrett was fanning the guitar with his cowboy hat.... too cool.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 03:47 PM
King of the Ring

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

If someone were to play this and said "this is a real country song" I'd believe it. It's really not that hard to write/sing a country song. Personally, I think country (at this moment) is probably the worst music. Well not really, some modern rock that has infused pop and country into it is horrendous. Bottom line is just sing about beer and either being sad or blissfully ignorant, throw in a twang and a drum beat and you have a country song.

*Guy no one predicted to win, wins*
-IWC fans "OMG THIS IS SO STUPID, WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?"
sendpm.gif