WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-31-2012, 08:07 PM

AmneonX is looking to come up from OCW...
Cool Booker T as a manager

I was sitting there looking at a picture for the Teddy vs Johnny Wrestemania teams, and I saw something that just fit.

R Truth and Kofi appear to actually be a real tag team, or they could be. Their styles are similar and they could work well together. However, Kofi can't talk. R Truth can do some decent mic work. But I think they could use a manager.

Enter Booker T. Booker had a similar style in the ring as Kofi and Truth, and even has a similar hair style. They look like 3 peas in a pod, Booker is better on the mic than both of them. He could "coach" them to becoming tag champs, and tell them that the world is theirs. I think that Booker would be a great fit with these guys, and a good option for reviving managers.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Future Endeavored

The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it could work. It would probably need some kind of storyline though to make it a good pairing. Perhaps something like Kofi & R-Truth get on a losing streak, Booker T starts noticing this week after week, until he eventually decides to manage them.

I could actually see this happening in real life.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 PM

RNC is looking to come up from OCW...

I was thinking that myself. If you remember Teddy Long managed Harlem Heat at one point. Maybe Harlem Heat version 2?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 01:43 AM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

well considering neither of them are from Harlem, its a safe bet that harlem Heat version 2 will not materialise. I could see a faction though, including Booker as head spokesman/advisor featuring Henry, R Truth, Kingston, Otunga. Maybe a new Nation of Domination, give these guys an image overhaul and an attitude. Kingston as a heel would be soemthnig that might finally get him over, but I doubt it
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Embracing The Hate

SomeAreSet is looking to come up from OCW...

It could work,and I think Booker would be a great manager because he's a talker,but at the same time,I find it odd for Kofi and Truth to have a manager who can still wrestle and is bigger than they are. Maybe he could be a coach/mentor,which is essentially the same thing because he'll talk to them,give them tips,accompany them to the ring,etc.

Lastly,if Booker becoming manager means that he'll be talking every week,I'll have to invest heavily in earplugs. I appreciate the fact that Booker is so lively and has a lot of emotion in his voice,but at the same time,he rambles too much and he doesn't speak,he shouts. He's like a cross between the old deaf guy and the old crazy guy you meet in senior citizen homes. It's not a good hybrid.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 03:30 AM

PeteyEks is looking to come up from OCW...
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeAreSet View Post
I appreciate the fact that Booker is so lively and has a lot of emotion in his voice,but at the same time,he rambles too much and he doesn't speak,he shouts. He's like a cross between the old deaf guy and the old crazy guy you meet in senior citizen homes. It's not a good hybrid.
And the TRUTH!... Shall set us free.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 04:12 AM

frankography is looking to come up from OCW...

personally seeing how the diva's are under utilised i would think it better to to have Alicia fox accompany Kofi and Truth rather than Booker T.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 08:11 AM

IcySpike is looking to come up from OCW...

I think that this might work. But I would like to see the true tag teams come back like demolition, the rock n roll express, the sheepherders, the heart foundation, or the road warriors. Maybe if booker can bring this two together then we can get back to some good ole tag team wrestling and not just two guys that team for the week.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 09:31 AM
#DemBoys

RawIsJericho is looking to come up from OCW...

YOU GAHT TA BE KIDDIN ME
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 04:06 PM
THE DIVA

Clare is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Clare

i think ya all rasest just cuz there black it dnt make them 3 peas in a pod