WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2012, 11:33 AM
I am The Brain

WolfNyte is looking to come up from OCW...

Now hold on a second someone brought up Tessmacher being a rip off of Miss Hancock. Well neews flash dude Hancock was a rip off of Alexandrea York in WCW aka Terri Runnels back in I think it was 1989 managing The York Foundation with her laptop always in hand making notes at ringside.

All I can say about Tessmacher is she should go back to Expose and bring Kelly Kelly with her to the stipper pole. Tessmacher has No Tallent Velvet is 100 times better and she isnt even the best when placed against James, Nidehart,Kim,Pheonix, Lita, Stratus. For the older fans think Red Robin, Luna,Medusa,Richter no female TNA or WWE can come close to those talents.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:12 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

When it comes to in-ring ability, neither of them is anything much to crow about in my eyes. They're not terrible, but there are definitely better in-ring wrestlers among the Knockouts than either Velvet or Tessmacher.

Both are quite good at using the sex appeal angle, obviously, but Velvet Sky is simply much more over with fans than Tessmacher. While her role isn't as high profile as it once was, Velvet has remained consistently popular and her segments on TNA continue to be among the top drawing segments of IW. Velvet has been in TNA a long time, she's worked hard for the company, she's paid her dues on the independent scene and she's been around for nearly a decade. She's earned her spot in TNA and, quite frankly, I haven't seen anything out of Brook Tessmacher to justify her having it instead of Velvet.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 12:51 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripleb2k1 View Post
ok...you're comparing Velvet Sky(Talia Madison on Indys) who's worked in the business for 9 years to Brooke who joined a WWE Divasearch and wasnt accepted in 2006, hired in 2007 and fired the same year, never was a full time wrestler till she debuted in TNA in late 2010...
...yet still better than Velvet will ever be even though she started recently.

Velvet is failure as a wrestler and should go off screen.
sendpm.gif