WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-31-2012, 01:34 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...

PArt of me is thinking that Gabriel & Kidd will win the titles only to transition them to another team shortly after the draft, possibly Hawkins & Reks or even the Kings of Wrestling.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 03:50 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

great idea to pair them up, and hopefully they get a rematch the night after Mania and win the tag team titles on national tv, not in a shitty dark match. This match is only happening so Rosa Mendes and her sexy body get a run at some stage. She is smokin'
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 03:55 AM

ProWrestlingFan84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah I like the team and am looking forward to the match pre Mania. The only complaint I have is that it's via Web and at a time where everyone is going to be in front of a TV or live, via Web just seems well weird. I think the team is a good team though and honestly I hope they win the titles only so they can get hopefully some feud going with Primo & Epico. There doesn't even need to be a title exchange, just something to bring some life into the tag division. I haven't lost faith and this match, regardless of it being via web, it's still streaming live, hopefully will be a good match and Kidd/Gabriel will I hope be a good team.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:41 PM

Paul Bunyan's Axe is looking to come up from OCW...

I would like to see it. Both are under rated, great wrestlers, and could make a very big name for themselves in the tag team division.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-29-2012, 10:19 AM

CTWerewolfTribe424 is looking to come up from OCW...
Gabriel and Kidd have put on numerous matches against each other, and in my opinion, have been extremely enjoyable. Their Wrestlemania pre-show triple threat tag match together was great! Gabriel is hurt now (6 weeks) and he's coming soon. So hopefully, when he's back we'll see more of these two!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-29-2012, 12:59 PM
SHUT IT OFF!
WWE Diva's Champion

Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...

I read another thread about how Regal was tagging with Kidd at house shows. I'd much rather see them as a team, since their styles would match much better, and they'd have the student/mentor thing going on.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Mad Fer It!
World Heavyweight Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

I am all for Gabriel and Kidd teaming up, they have shit all else to do right now despite being very talented performers.

Breaking up Gabriel/Slater and The Hart Dynasty were 2 stupid decisions from the WWE, as none of the 4 guys have achieved anything at all in the singles ranks. The teams were split far, far too early and that has hurt the careers of all 4.

I think Kidd and Gabriel's styles will mesh very well, they both are athletic, like to fly and the crowds seem to like them. I hope WWE give this team a chance to achieve something, and don't pull the plug on them in 3 weeks if they havn't had an all-time classic match by then!

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-30-2012, 11:14 AM

RKOrob is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd be totally up for seeing this. They're both great in the ring and if they focus on pulling off some great spots in their matches I can see them being over with the fans. I don't expect them to go on a massive winning streak or anything but it'd be good to add some depth to the tag division. Give them a decent name though, not just "Justing Gabriel and Tyson Kidd", otherwise it will just feel like 2 random wrestlers with no connection
sendpm.gif
Old 04-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ramblinroy682 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd rather see Gabriel tag with Mason Ryan. Obviously, Kidd is better in the ring, but i think the pairing would work better with Ryan. Ryan and Gabriel could even be managed by William Regal. I could see Kidd and Christian being a good pairing also.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Gabriel is a high flyer, and Tyson Kidd is a mat wrestler. I think they would compliment each other well, and like H.A.M said it's not like they are doing anything else. I do hate to see a tag division made out of a bunch of guys with nothing else to do, but I guess it is better than not adding anything to the division at all. Of the thrown together teams though I think these two could be a decent one.
sendpm.gif