WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who will Lesnar face at Mania
Rock 5 11.90%
HHH 20 47.62%
CM Punk 2 4.76%
Orton 5 11.90%
Undertaker 9 21.43%
Cena 0 0%
Other 1 2.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2012, 01:43 AM

PunkTruster91 is looking to come up from OCW...

the only plus i can add to John Cena is, From Wrestlemania 21 until No Mercy 2007 Cena only wasnt in possession of the belt for 4 months. Thats impressive and whats terrible is between then and now he has held the belt 9 times. what makes that sound worse is his next title after that was Nov 2008... so in 3 years he held it 9 times. Ric Flair had all of his reigns spread over around 20 year. cena has 12 in 6 years, if he does indeed break it personally his reputation will look crappy. Ric Flair deserved each reign and flat out cena since 2008 has been transitional. Cenas actual reputation to the fans in wrestling is not good, while everyone else that is even close to Flair has a good one.

Last edited by PunkTruster91 : 03-31-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: this is why fans hate him, not the wrestlers
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 03:44 AM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

of course Cena will win at least 4 more useless titles......this proves how low the actual belts have sunk to these days. Orton will pas Flair as well, it is a completely different sport/entertainment to when Flair had a right to be in the ring.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 06:21 AM

Marionerro is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I hope that story of yours won't happen cuz it's bad...I hope also that Cena won't breakFlair record(or anyone else even i don't like flair) but i think that's something that should be his forever...
But than again cena is still young and there is 98% chance that he goes to 20 title reign,not only 17...
Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 AM
THE DIVA

Clare is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Clare
Exclamation MANKIND TAKES THE STREAK

come on guys this would be the match of the ages just look at the hiac that undertaker and mankind have had b4. so i say at WM 29 we have a NO holds barred any things goes match between them and i tell u something that match would be more credable and legendery than rock vs cena as come on they should of left that match for the big one WM 30
Old 03-31-2012, 07:29 AM
THE DIVA

Clare is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Clare
Red face What happens after Undertaker lose's at WM '?

it might not happen sunday but it will happen when undertaker lose's at WM who will take is place at maina and will the person who beat him start there own streck at Maina or do u simply see it as The Undertakers streck is a once in this world happning ?? come on give me ur thoughts guys and i hope this is the right one for my post if not im sorry !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 07:43 AM
Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...

One of the stupidest things I have ever read.
Foley is way past it.
That HIAC is a one off, and any further matches between the two would just taint that history.
No money in it. No point.

Hate Cena. Respect Cena.

Hello, I'm AWESOME!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 07:58 AM

RyderMania20-1 is looking to come up from OCW...

john cena has shorley got to be the man that beats the undertaker as he deserves it i dont care what people say hes been shoved down our throats, he needs to beat the rock and then at mania 30 beat taker.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 07:59 AM

ProWrestlingFan84 is looking to come up from OCW...

As much as I loved Mick Foley for what he has contributed to hardcore wrestling, having him and Undertaker at this stage would be down right awful. I mean I'll admit that while thinking of new opponents for Taker to face at Mania, I did realize those two have never battled at the big one. I understand their history in the boiler room and Foley being everyone's friendly crash dummy but those years are long gone. Even IF...which is a big IF the Undertaker loses at Mania and his streak ends, it sure shouldn't go against a semi-retired wrestler. Course I might eat my words come tomorrow so who knows. I do feel thought against Foley, no go.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:05 AM

ProWrestlingFan84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Considering any remote 'top' or upcoming talent in the WWE right now are any of them undefeated at Mania? If there is even a yes to that question then can you see whomever that wrestler might be going on for the next 20-25 years always winning? Let's be honest, what Undertaker has done will probably never be repeated. In the early days he played a 'dead zombie' type character so it made sense that he wouldn't lose. The middle Mania events he was main eventing to a degree but he never faced Bret Hart, HBK, Stone Cold or the Rock. IF that had happened I highly doubt there would be any streak. Then the powers at be actually took notice that Taker was undefeated and made a gimmick out of it which worked great for heels. Well at least most of the time, some like Henry or Big Show/A-Train were just fed to Taker. Bottom line is that if this were ever to be repeated, first it'd take some serious planning and well I don't know, honestly I don't ever see this happening again.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:06 AM
O.M.G.
Million Dollar Champion

Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Derf

He won't lose. If he was going to lose, it would have happened by now. This is likely his last match. Unlike Flair and HBK, having a "retirement" angle for Undertaker wouldn't feel right, hence the "end of an Era" tagline instead.

Undertaker will beat Triple H tomorrow night, putting his streak at 20-0, which is where it will stay. Tomorrow night, I feel confident in saying, is truely going to be the end of an era in that it will be the last time we see the Undertaker in a match.