WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Poo
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...Todd Casil scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Todd Casil Send a message via Skype™ to Todd Casil
Default WrestleMania Poster Competition

It's exactly what the thread title says. Make a WrestleMania poster with whatever dimensions and designs you want and post it here with a little description about how you made it. Some time next week we'll make a thread in the GSD and poll this shit.

Sorry for stealing your thing Rojan.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:53 AM
is an expert in Wumbology.
WWE Diva's Champion

JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...JAM CENA scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Auerbach's Skull View Post
It's exactly what the thread title says. Make a WrestleMania poster with whatever dimensions and designs you want and post it here with a little description about how you made it. Some time next week we'll make a thread in the GSD and poll this shit.

Sorry for stealing your thing Rojan.
Well, looks like I'm getting this started. Now this was pretty fun to make. I've seen the Wrestlemania pieces that have been made around here and they're really good, probably the best I've seen in a while, but hell, it is Wrestlemania! So yeah, just a lot of gradient maps in this one along with blurring and some matching colors. I hope y'all like it. P.S. If you look closely, you'll see what this Wrestlemania stands for and that's Rock vs. Cena, which explains their emblems getting ingraved to the poster.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:56 AM

Australia's Finest is looking to come up from OCW...

Pretty much what i did was download the Rock and Cena psd and a Wrestlemania 28 logo and got a background picture of a previous Wrestlemania. I also downloaded a PPV poster template so that it got the line near the bottom with the tv PG rating thing etc to give it more of a PPV poster feel.

Then i did a drawing technique that i learn from a tutorial that i will post on the bottom of this post that did all the effects for the items i used. I then duplicated the logo and dropped the opacity so it had abit of colour to it. With the Cena and Rock psd i also but an outer black glow on around it to make it stand out abit more.

I also downloaded some brushes so i could get one with a pencil in it that i used for the last of the text to get that feel of an actual drawing.

I'm pretty happy with it overall.

Drawing tutorial(very easy to use):
http://www.myphotoshoptutorial.com/p...-a-minute.html
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Bada Boom! Realest Guy in the Room.
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...
Send a message via AIM to Theo Mays Send a message via MSN to Theo Mays Send a message via Skype™ to Theo Mays

Why not make my 2000th post in the place where I've found my most success? So lets get it started here. I started with a background of the Miami street view and then added in two white cloudy images, one on screen and one on lighten. Next I threw in the fight images of Cena and Rock. Of course I'm going to focus on them, it's a year in the making. Next I applied the image and put a starry wallpaper over it (set on linear dodge). Then I did an exposure layer set on multiply to darken things up. I then went with a layer with a lower saturation and then a sharpened image. Finished it off with the text and that was that.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:04 PM
If I post, feel blessed.

Leakee is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to Leakee
Default WrestleMania Poster Competition

Here's mine, it's AWFUL compared to the ones you guys did, but to be fair doing posters isn't my thing. I did this one way too small and I couldn't find a decent font to go with it, I might have another go at it but here's my entry for now. Reviews would be appreciated :P