WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2012, 04:16 AM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Ron Burgundy's Announcement

Anchorman is one of my favourite comedies ever. It has got to be one of the funniest films to have ever been released, it's one of those few films you can just spit out a couple of quotes from and next thing you know you got people spitting other ones at you like, "I love lamp!" "Brick killed a guy, with a spear!" or "LOUD NOISES!!" There are so many more but I can't run them all down I'll end up jizzing in my pants.

Great fucking news. And if you were too lazy to watch the video and have no clue what I'm muttering on about yet, Anchorman has a sequel, I know some sequels if not nearly all can be shit, and I doubt this will be as good as the first cause It'll have a challenge to top it, but in Will Ferrell's hands I believe It'll be done justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 AM

Australia's Finest is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't know how this will go. I mean i love the first one and it's very funny but sequel's for movies like this rarely go down well.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Mad Fer It!
WCW Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

YES YES YES YES!!!

Anchorman is fucking hilarious, and anyone who does not think so has no soul.

One of THE funniest movies I have ever seen, and easily the greatest thing Will Ferrell has done. I think he can be brilliant on his day, but not every movie he has made has been good. This, on the other hand is comedic perfection.

I hope they get the whole original cast back for this, as I am a huge Paul Rudd (a.k.a Brrrrrrrian Fantana) fan, but the whole News Team are just awesome in their roles.

Yes I do have a nickname for my penis.....it's called The Octagon!

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Old School
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to agentmichaelscarn

I gotta wonder how they would incorporate the original cast into it since Ron got promoted to network news at the end of the first one. I guess he could get fired or something like that but as funny as Ron Burgundy was I think the supporting cast really made the movie(even down to Vince Vaughn's character). It will be interesting to see what happens but I know I'm excited for it either way.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 06:38 PM
@ThisisBDub

ThisisBDub is looking to come up from OCW...

I cannot wait for Anchorman 2!!! One word describes Ron Burgundy..Epic!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Damas y Caballeros...

The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...The Big Gunnzbowski scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Yahoo to The Big Gunnzbowski

Its about time somebody from that cast other than Mike Myers got a sequel...

This could be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Mighty NorCal View Post
Gunnz reminds me of Al Bundy a little...
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
They could have done it on Macho's rotting corpse and I'd still think she's hot.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Not even exactly sure what HE is

TBK is looking to come up from OCW...TBK is looking to come up from OCW...TBK is looking to come up from OCW...TBK is looking to come up from OCW...

I can't wait. Anchorman is one of my all-time favorite comedies. I quote it all the time when I'm hanging out with friends. Although I am not sure how well it will compare to the last, I'll try not to get my hopes up too much so I don't end up that disappointed, but I am hoping to at least get a few laughs when it comes out.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australia's Finest View Post
I don't know how this will go. I mean i love the first one and it's very funny but sequel's for movies like this rarely go down well.
^ This.

I thought the first one was okay, pretty funny but not side-splitting. I don't like Will Ferrell in general, but I would be willing to watch Anchorman 2 if it had positive reviews.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 04:23 PM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

this is awesome news! LOVED the first movie hope the sequel is just as good i wonder how the original cast will be put into it but it should be good either way!

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif