WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Interactive Archives > Debater's League > Debater's League 2012
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 05:06 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

Clarity - I liked Talon's opener. It was what I ask for, but I feel that Mitch's was just better. Very concise throughout, and Mitch's conclusion certainly helped.

Point - R.J. MacReady

Punctuality - Talon was quicker throughout.

Point - The Talon

Informative - Videos to help your argument are great. Mitch did a great job with multiple videos in his final post. Use evidence to support your argument!

Point - R.J. MacReady

Persuasion - Mitch was overwhelming in this one though. Pounced on his prey and just tore through him. That's not so much to say Talon didn't do a solid job, but more that Mitch was just better.

Points - R.J. MacReady

Talon, you did a nice job with this. A lot better than I had originally anticipated at the start of this debate. Keep the solid work going forward.

CH David scores this R.J. MacReady 4, The Talon 1.
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Official 2013 Slammy Nominee
Million Dollar Champion

FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...

Clarity: Decent breakdown's, but Mitch's was first, and Talon did manage to even mess up his choice. That's kinda a knock back from the start.

Punctuality: Consistent and quciker was Talon (Yoda become I have?).

Informative: The experienced deabter in Mitch wins this. He used video evidence to further his points, and made his arguments better than Talon's. This of course suggests that Mitch also takes...

Persuasion: Again, Mitch's. Talon made some good points, but he just could not cope with the heavyweight it Mitch. Good showing though.

FunKay Scores It: Mitch: 4, Talon: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You and I should travel to the strange land of America one of these days, FunKay. I can't promise we won't be fired upon, nor that I won't use you as a human shield in such a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Puck her right in the fussy
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

Clarity- I'll give it to Mitch. Talon's structure wasn't bad, but Mitch's was better.

Point- Mitch

Punctuation- Talon was faster.

Point- Talon

Informative- Talon wasn't bad here, but Mitch, ever the veteran, knew what it took and came heavy with the videos and whatnot. Good stuff.

Point- Mitch

Persuasion- This wasn't the runaway I thought it would be. Talon did make some very solid points, but Mitch bringing up the PPV match comparison is what drove it home for me. At least the TV Title is featured on PPV pretty regularly.

Point- Mitch

Nate score is Mitch 4, Talon 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbakka View Post
This reminds me of Bruno/Zbysco. I didn't care about that either.

sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2012, 01:36 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Unfortunately, even if Talon gets a perfect score from SavageTaker, he cannot win this bracket. Therefore, R.J. MacReady (Mitch Hennessey) has clinched his defeat over Talon by a score of 12-3. He will move onto Winner's bracket #16 while Talon moves down to Loser's bracket #12.

Good work.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread