WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2012, 08:08 AM

Dmbfantomas is looking to come up from OCW...Dmbfantomas is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't even think it's the best Nirvana album of the 90's. Greatest album (as in, impact it had on music, as well as how good it sounds), I could get behind that. But, for me personally, I don't think it gets any better than...

Achtung Baby by U2.

Thousands of artists have tried to completely reinvent themselves, and it has never been as successful (be it sales wise, reinvention wise, or quality wise) as Achtung Baby. U2 went from preachy and anthemic, to dark and (in most cases) hopeless. It can be argued that One is the greatest song of all time. The impact the Achtung Baby album, and Zoo TV tour had on music is still being felt. Zoo TV really brought to the forefront making a tour a production of the highest quality, integrating television, prank phone calls, the news, radio, and also let us see several different sides of Bono (BEFORE everyone hated him.)
sendpm.gif
Old 05-14-2012, 08:23 PM

TheGamea is a member of the JOB SQUAD

best album of the 90's debatable (ear of the listener type of thing) HOWEVER top 5 of the 90's HELL YEAH... and somewhere in there you have to put...

Green Day's Dookie
RHCP's Blood Sugar Sex Magic
Pearl Jam - 10

and maybe this is just me but...
Stone Temple Pilots - Core

Im glad in JGlass expanded post he repped those as well...nice stuff kid (JGlass) and this DOES prove that making GOOD music will stand out even if a person is one when it is made...
sendpm.gif