WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-28-2012, 03:41 PM
WZCW Veteran
WWE Diva's Champion

Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I liked Carlito's afro so I went with him

credit to Red Skull!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Blazin at ya.
ROH Pure Champion

Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...Ty Burna is a United States Champion...

Originally I was going to use Bizzy Bone with his hair unbraided and untied but I couldn't find a decent picture to use and Phoenix just grabbed a picture of Criss Angel (he legit didn't know who it was) and colored the eyes red and I went with it. I'm glad I did because he fit the crazy look that I wanted for Ty perfectly, however the image of Criss with his hair shorter isn't quite correct as Ty is supposed to have long hair.

Credit to Red Skull for the awesome sig.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...NightShiftLegend is being held back by Triple H...

I wanted someone who wasn't a wrestler, and someone outside the box. Blake (formerly of ITM) is a friend of mine, and he has a sense of humor that fits the personality of what I had in mind. From there, I built the look and backstory.

MARIA
Old 03-28-2012, 05:51 PM
"Original Blade"
WCW TV Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Pretty simple, Bret Hart is both closest to how Blade looks in my mind and he is the wrestler whose style I based Blade on. It was a no brainer.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Rob Ford's crack dealer
Ring of Honor Champion

Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...Bernkastel is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

My original rep for Celeste was an indy wrestler named Christie Ricci whose height, hair, and body style was very similar to what I pictured her to be. I later changed the rep to Beth when I found that Christie did not have many workable photos that could be made into signs and promos and whatnot. I've recently changed the rep again to Kaitlyn [who's real name is Celeste] because she's much prettier than Beth.

I haven't profiled all of my NPC's because not all of my regulars have debuted yet. There are 4 of them, and I've used 3; once I debut the last one I will profile them. Celeste has one brother, seven cousins, two BFF's, a husband, a son, an uncle, a father, two aunt's, and a deceased mother; all of whom could be used in my promo's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The brilliant logic of EasyE View Post
King Booker won his title against Rey Mysterio, so he'd beat Blue Demon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Thriller View Post
Never thought I'd see the day. I just assumed JTG would die under contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. KB View Post
An upset Undertaker sprints back down to the ring and starts chokeslamming women left, right and center.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Spel Chek can suk me drie
WWF Hardcore Champion

New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...New Name is a Television Champion...

I typed "robot" into photobucket and picked the one that made me laugh the hardest.

Gustav just looked like Gary Cole's character from Office Space in my head.

His claim is that good.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:33 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Phatso Send a message via MSN to Uncle Phatso Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Phatso

Oh god, my character rep has changed alot. I started with Shaggy 2 dope, Bowen started as the Hardcore juggalo, I thought it was pretty cool and Shaggy was a real wrestler. The next rep change was to Sting, I've tried to use Bowen as being an older wrestler. So this kind of helped me, and at the time I wanted to still use facepaint. I then wanted Bowen to be more edgy and lose cannon. I found a picture of an indi wrestler named Lenn Oddity. My friend at the time D.c said that it fit Bowen perfectly.

Well we are now at Raven, to be honest I wanted to drop the whole juggalo gimmick for quite some time. I dropped the face paint, and wanted to find the biggest bad ass that I could find. Raven fit that bill rather well. So here we are, five years later.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Dr. Pain

Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...Corvus is looking to come up from OCW...

I picked 'Taker for DJ and Liam Neeson for James or the same two reasons.

They're badass
I have a legitimate fear of both.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Proud LSN mentee
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Awesome_Miz

I chose Jericho because he is the Best In The World.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:09 AM

Arashi is looking to come up from OCW...Arashi is looking to come up from OCW...

I picked Muta because I wanted someone hidden and reclusive. Someone not easily figured out and someone who looks like a star.