WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-26-2012, 05:28 PM

thegreatone is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post

The last time I remember the Diva division really being entertaining was when Trish and Lita where lighting it up.
Those days are long gone in my view, sure WWE has got some talent with Beth, Natalya and Kharma but in my mind that's all they have, the rest are there to look good on the 5 or so minutes of tv that they get.

And its not as if the names I have mentioned can go out and put on the match I just think there is not any real interest in the Woman's scene in upper management in the WWE.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:00 PM
WWE Women's Champion

shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
Take more bumps from the men? I know some most likely stopped reading at that statement but hear me out.

The last time I remember the Diva division really being entertaining was when Trish and Lita where lighting it up. Now I'm not sure how everyone else came to love Trish and Lita but I remember when I really started looking at them as more than just something pretty to look at.
Ironically though when Trish and Lita were the focus of the diva's division during 2002 to 2004, I felt it was really not that entertaining because the diva matches took very little bumps hence making the matches look less competitive.

Hate on the current Diva's you may but one thing I can give credit to them now, compared to before, is that their matches are a lot more physical. Even in NXT when Naomi and AJ had a match it looked really good and competitive.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 AM

studly_113 is looking to come up from OCW...

As someone said it would be politically incorrect to have the Divas take bumps from the Superstars. Personally I dont think it would send the wrong message, but to each their own. WWE only cares about the Diva's Sex Appeal IMO, so I dont see them taking bumps anytime soon.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Dr. Pain

Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...Derek Jacobs, Bitch! worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Nah man, the Diva's division is in shambles enough as it is, the last thing they need is to have AJ get chokeslammed by kane or something, plus, it would send the wrong message to kids like "hey its cool to put your hands on women"