WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Is Most Associated With Fuji?
George Steele 1 1.12%
Don Muraco 9 10.11%
Siaka 1 1.12%
Demolition 19 21.35%
Powers of Pain 4 4.49%
Orient Express 3 3.37%
Berzerker 0 0%
Yokozuna 51 57.30%
Crush 0 0%
Other 1 1.12%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...

You gotta go with Yoko. I mean he managed alot of great wrestlers but who had the career like Yoko. H was wwe champ he was dominate for a number of years as an individual and tag team. That the first person who comes to mind when you think of him.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 01:35 PM
The Million Penny Man
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

rokuma is looking to come up from OCW...rokuma is looking to come up from OCW...rokuma is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm going with Demolition just because Mr. Fuji missing a ridiculous flying legdrop at WM 5. Does anybody remember that?! I attached the link below:

http://youtu.be/tgBf_0Tjj_8?t=7m14s

Or what about when the Hart Foundation faced Demolition and at the end, Fuji hops up on the apron and took literally like 6 or 7 forearms to the chest from Jim Neidhart before finally falling down? The 2nd greatest manager of all-time, but may be the toughest.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 04:54 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

EastCoastFan is looking to come up from OCW...EastCoastFan is looking to come up from OCW...EastCoastFan is looking to come up from OCW...

For the longest time, the only guy Mr. Fuji managed was Don Muraco. Later, Muraco went on his own and Demolition took him on as their manager, only to dump "Fuj the Stooge" during the double turn in 1988. The only other major guy Fuji managed was Yokozuna, but once he regained the WWF title from Hogan, Jim Cornette came aboard as "American spokesman" and Fuji got pushed into the background.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

When I think of Fuji I think of Demolition. I like the Brain could envision Fuji putting them through these torturous training sessions. I also think of Demolition using Fuji's cane to beat strike force, and their first title reign. As an aside the Fuji Vice type skits were freakin awesome, but I was a little young and just recently saw all of those skits on a dvd (can't remember which one though.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-28-2012, 03:32 AM
Bada Boom! Realest Guy in the Room.
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...
Send a message via AIM to Theo Mays Send a message via MSN to Theo Mays Send a message via Skype™ to Theo Mays

Demolition all the way. When I read the title here they were the first names that popped into my head. One of the greatest tag teams in WWE history and Mr. Fuji played a key role in that. Honestly my mind when blank after that until I clicked the thread and realized how much of an idiot I am for forgetting about Yokozuna. However I associate Jim Cornette with Yoko moreso than I do Mr. Fuji (Brain hit the nail on the head there). Demolition under Fuji went on to have that historic title run that is absolutely impressive. Demolition had such a unique look (WWF-wise) and with Fuji you couldn't help but take notice to them. Easy pick here.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2012, 08:08 PM

HitmanFan4ever is looking to come up from OCW...

im gonna go with yokozuna. everytime i think of that big guy i think of mr fuji throwing salt in bret harts face at wrestlemania 9
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Old School
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to agentmichaelscarn

This is a tough one for me because if you say "Mr. Fuji", Demolition, Powers of Pain, Yokozuna and the Oriental Express all immediately come to my mind. But my vote went to the Powers of Pain because for the others if you mention their name Fuji doesn't immediately pop to mind but if you mention "Powers of Pain" to me the first 2 things I think of is Mr. Fuji and how badass The Warlord was.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

I loved Mr. Fuji, he was one of my favourite characters growing up. But that being said, there can't be anyone other than Yokozuna. Holding the Japanese flag for him and doing some of the promos, Mr Fuji went from loveable character to hated heel for me thanks to his alignment with Yoko.

As an aside, Mr Fuji was labelled Worst Manager by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter from 1984-1995 (except for one year). I know Dave Meltzer has a hard-on for Japan, but jeeze, talk about hatred.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif