WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-27-2012, 04:55 AM
Mad Fer It!
World Heavyweight Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Eric Young

I fail to see why this guy is still employed. I know he is there for comedy value, which would be fine if he was actually at all funny. He isn't. He sucks. From his idiotic days as Super Eric, to the boring "Don't Fire Eric" shit, the bully victim of Bobby Roode to the pointless storyline he is in now as one half of the KNOCKOUTS tag team champions, everything he has done annoys me. He has a grating voice, and I hate his beard.

Here's a request TNA.... "PLEASE FIRE ERIC"

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2012, 08:00 AM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Knockout Champion

Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Papa Pillman worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think most everyone is taking the easy way out to an extent here.

Obviously Garrett and and Anarquia are pure garbage and don't deserve to be employed by a wrestling company the size of TNA.

Hogan and the announce team are easy targets as well(although I actually think that Taz and Tenay do an okay job, they just need a third person in the booth).

Eric Young and Robbie E are merely victims of gimmicks that are too ridiculous. Robbie E is young(but still kind of green and I think people tend to overstate his current wrestling abilities) and has personality and potential. And EY, whether you like the comedy schtick or not, is an absolutely elite talent between the ropes, the guy is one of the best in-ring performers on the planet. Seriously scale back the comedy gimmick(have him"snap back out of it"), and then put him in a feud with a guy like Aries, give them time to work, and match of the year candidates will follow.

Instead of piling on the green talent, I'm gonna go with someone that will not be the popular choice... Please FIRE MATT MORGAN.

Now, I know this is a pipe dream and will never happen, but it would be one of the best things for the company.

Morgan is the prototype of a professional wrestler who is in the business because he's a pretty good athlete with a great look. Im not disputing that Morgan has the "look". He's huge, he's a traditionally "good looking kid", and he is in great physical condition. The problem is that is where it stops.

To say that Morgan wrestles like a generic big man, is an egregious insult to generic big men. The guy is shit in the ring. He doesn't have the excuse of a guy like Crimson who suffers from inexperience, his excuse is that he just sucks. Maybe he could get away with his style back "up north" where most of the talent(especially the "bigs") are only required to execute 3-4 signature moves linked together by stale striking, but in TNA that just doesn't cut it. His inability to to keep up in matches against better workers is painfully obvious. Hell even during his last main event run he was getting outworked by a sluggish shell of Jeff Hardy, and a slightly above average wrestler in Anderson. If Bobby Roode had to wrestle a main event against Morgan he wouldn't be able to walk for a month after due to carrying a 300-pounder for twenty minutes on his back.

Also, aside from his attrociuos in-ring work, he is mind-numbingly boring with the stick. His promo's drone on, they sound too scripted, his emotion(when there is any) feels forced. And did I mention that its incredibly boring? Everyone time Morgan cuts a promo I have to fight the overwhelming urge to fast forward or change the channel, or else I want to Kurt Cobain myself.

The guy has had plenty of time and opportunity in the business to progress past being a boring big man with a great look, he simply hasn't done it. I can't believe that there are people here who would seriously want to see this guy hold the title, they must not care at all about the actual in-ring product. Morgan offers nothing but a look and that's just not good enough anymore, please get him off of Impact.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:29 PM
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

J.D Lethal is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to J.D Lethal

I understand where Papa Pillman is coming from about Robbie E but lets face it that guy..is the absolute worst guy on the roster in my eyes. Seriously his gimmick the whole club shore guy is a waste of time and the TV title that he had was a waste. he should of been in the X Divison and should of merged the title(i know that part should of gone in the Creative thread) but Robbie E he is one of those guys if he went missing no body would notice much i do understand that he is green as a leaf in the spring seriously when he talks he annoying, when he's music plays he's annoying, his actions in the ring are ANNOYING!...TNA has OVW for guy like him. TNA could of brought in Jimmy Jacobs and Rudy Switchblade but thats just my thoughts on it.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Anarquia, and Eric Young are running neck and neck for me. Like an above poster said I am tired of hearing essa, and homes all the time. He comes off as a very poor man's version of Eddie.
As far as Eric Young goes, he has never entertained me. His goofiness does nothing for me, and I couldn't take him seriously as the leader of World Elite. His program now with ODB almost literally makes me sick, and I can't wait for it to end.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2012, 07:37 AM
WWE & TNA Mark

themizisawesomemikeali is looking to come up from OCW...

Two least favourites are:

1)Eric Young:His crazy gimmick is getting stale and boring!Marrying ODB?Knockouts Tag Champ?I thought Russo was out!

2)Garett Bicshoff:A poor man's excuse for a wrestler!Has a body like a stick,average wrestling skills and passable mic skills!I hate his greasy hair!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Half Man Half Biscuit
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chess is looking to come up from OCW...Chess is looking to come up from OCW...

HULK HOGAN

I cannot finds anything about him that I enjoy but I can certainly list the things I dislike about him. Like his slow crippled walk to the ring. The fact he gets a pyro. The fact he is absolute garbage on the mic. The fact thnat every few months he keeps talking about how great Impact wrestling is going to be under his guidance and yet he has bought nothing but bullshit like The Nasty Boys, or the crap of Immortal or the turd that is Garrett Bischoff. I was OK for Dixie to give him a shot but he has had enough time and enough opportunities now and it has not worked. I really think he WILL be the end of TNA and this upsets me as I only wath the Rumble and Mania from WWE.

So to summarise:
He costs a fortune.
He cannot work the mic
He cannot wrestle
He has no ideas that are relevant or entertaining
He is orange
He is way too old.
He married someone who looks similar to his daughter and his daughter thinks she has the right to interfere with wrestlers during the show.

Hogan hasn't done anything for this or any company since Suburban Commando and should just piss off as it cannot be good that I wish another human being would have a heart attack.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:44 PM

dillanp370 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to dillanp370

Garret Bischoff...

He is awful, yet thinks he is absolutely f*cking awesome because he's been on TV.
He needs to get over himself, and get back to wrestling school if he seriously wants to be considered a wrestler. The only reason he's even been allowed to step in a TNA is because his daddy backstage has to much authority.

Anarquia...
Awful, enough said.