WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-26-2012, 12:42 PM

markostojic is looking to come up from OCW...

I like the idea and creativity, but I don't see Rocky staying after the big WM paycheck. I could see him being on RAW the next night to finish the Cena feud, but MAYBE Henry comes out, and then gets another Rock Bottom. Thats all I can see happening :/ good ideas though!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

BASSER911414 is looking to come up from OCW...

You know theres actually a decent feud in there somewhere.

Well the attack first and then henry takes it a step further. Henry says that a long time ago they were in the nation of domination together where henry had to work under rocks shadow and while he propelled himself to fame the worlds strongest man was labelled a joke and it took him 15 years to make his own career and finally win the title. And that the old mark henry wouldnt care about what the rock did but the new mark henry the one no longer in the nation will not take this lying down.

It isnt going to happen but it could have been decent.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM

dakikko049 is looking to come up from OCW...

Doesn't Kane still need to get revenge on Mark Henry first???

I mean it would make sense to have Mark Henry be pissed off at the guy who rock bottmed him but we all know how WWE aren't such big fans of making sense. I don't think they'll let anything interfere with the Rock vs Cena rivalry.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 02:56 PM

GoShtate is looking to come up from OCW...

You won't see anything involving these two. Something I am happy about. It would be pointless and forced. Mark Henry was there to get both superstars over. Even though we have seen Cena AA big dudes the announcers still go ape shit when he does it. Rocky came in and planted the rock bottom. End of story.

No match, no call-out, no feud. You guys are nuts if you think anything and I mean ANYTHING comes of this.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 04:08 PM

Mengaone is looking to come up from OCW...

Sorry but don't see anything coming of this, it was nothing personal to Henry, it was simply to make another statement to Cena. Remember he did the same to Mick Foley a while back, the Rock has his sight set on Cena so there's no need or reason to start a feud with Henry.

Although Henry was a semi credible heavyweight champion I personally don't feel he has the star power to enter into a feud with the Rock.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 05:45 PM

daddyJ_t is looking to come up from OCW...

Henry wont be feuding with Kane cause of Kane's heel run and Henry refusing to turn face. which leads me to the next point, yes he is mid card now, cause Vince doesnt like being told no and it would kill marks momentum to turn him soft and face, so they've turned mark into a jobber to punish him. a feud with rock would serve no purpose except to make the rock look strong and further push Henry down the line
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 05:53 PM

Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...

Thanks for the great response on this subject

Seems like most people think that Mark Henry was just there to put The Rock over more going into WM.

My initial thoughts were not for Rock and Henry to have a full on fued ending at a PPV or anything, rather them just have a quick Match on Raw the week before the big showdown with Rock/Cena. From watching the Rock at Survivor Series it seemed to me he was electrifying as he used to be, but i did notice him sweating like crazy (This may of just been down to Adreniline or whatever). A Quick match with Henry on Raw could benefit The Rock somewhat as it could be a warm up type of thing for him, give a little in ring practice before he locks horns with Cena. I understand The Risk of Rock getting hurt but i think Henry with what 20 odd years experience would make sure Rock would be safe.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 05:57 PM

3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

I like the creativity and I would like to see that but it would serve no point for Henry to feud with the Rock. To fight someone like the Rock would catapult your career but it seems that the powers at be have jumped off the Henry ship, are not trying to promote him, and has sent him to the depths of being a mid-carder.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2012, 01:56 AM

d3thRoW is looking to come up from OCW...

The whole time during this match, I wanted The Rock to come out and hit a rock-bottom on Cena, helping Mark Henry get the win and screwing Cena, then maybe an old nation of domination fist salute between the two of them, just for old times sake lol. Doesn't hurt anybody. It acknowledges their history, builds more heat between Rock and Cena, and keeps Mark Henry looking strong and relevant. 3x win.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Oooooo yaaaahhhhh

THEbrawler12345678910 is looking to come up from OCW...

terrible idea...both are completely different wrestlers and the rock only rock bottomed henry to send a message to cena. there are way better ideas to roll around with than a rock-henry fued
sendpm.gif