WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Book This- WWF 2002 Brand Extension
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Could Morrison return just in time for Wrestlemania?

Go with me here, as this is idea literally just popped in my head.

As much as I don't care about The Miz, I think it'd be unfortunate if he went without a match this Sunday. I don't see the point in trying to fit him into the Team Johnny vs Team Teddy match anymore.. so what if we add just one more match to this 8 match card. Miz comes out on RAW and makes an open challenge for this Sunday. Anybody who wants a spot at WrestleMania has the opportunity to face off with a former WrestleMania main eventer.

*cue the return of John Morrison*

During his last year in the E, I cared about Morrison even less than The Miz. But that's not to say he wasn't over. And now he's returned to face off with the man who took him out in November.

Not saying I read anywhere that this IS happening, or that Morrison is returning anytime soon.. or at all. Just like the idea of a one last surprise on this road to WrestleMania.

What do you think?

WWF 2002: The Brand Extension
NotoriousMEAT books RAW!

Click the sig above
sendpm.gif
Old 03-25-2012, 02:39 PM

TheChosenOne10 is looking to come up from OCW...

I liked Morrison, but his backstage antics caused him to get dropped. If he were to return I had the idea of it being for the 12 man tag. Miz could grab the last spot on team Johnny and than Morrison returns after Teddy rehires him since Johnny was the one who future endeavored him. I know this isn't happening but it was an idea and would give a little more something to the feud.

As for your idea, its not a bad idea. I always liked the Morrison/Miz matches thought their WWE Title match at the beginning of 2011 was great. It would be great if Morrison returned since WWE is lacking in faces hard right now I mean take a gander at team Teddy. It would be a surprise and would be a good WM moment and spark up a feud that we never really got but there was always the potential.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Registered Baby Jesus
Knockout Champion

Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Doug Killed Baby Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Killed Baby Jesus Send a message via Skype™ to Doug Killed Baby Jesus

As a huge Morrison fan, I would love to see him make a return by Wrestlemania, but I don't see that happening in any stretch of this upcoming week. Currently, he is the world champion in a wrestling federation in the Philippines. I doubt he would simply drop that and fly back into America to reintroduce himself back to the 'E in one week to be in a large team match with Team Ace and Team Long. Just to face Miz. If Morrison does make a WWE return, we will most likely see a feud with Miz, seeing as how Miz left most of Morrison's face in the entrance ramp of Monday Night RAW. And hopefully that kind of feud could put Morrison over with the fans and put him back into the Main-Event Scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Yáz View Post
Doug's people killed Jesus, I'm sure he will justify killing a few kids.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-25-2012, 04:09 PM
ONLY $9.99 A MONTH!!
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...

In a recent interview Morrison had this to say regarding his status with WWE

Quote:
“The door is open to go back,” Hennigan said of his current relationship with WWE. “I left on really good terms with everybody and what I wanted to do was take time off to heal, get refreshed and take a little vacation. Shows like this are a fun show and a way to keep sharp. I really like wrestling. That’s why I do it. I was working a 250-plus day a year schedule and I wanted to be refreshed. Right before I left, I felt like I was going to work. I wasn’t enjoying it as much as when I started. I’m excited to come to Poughkeepsie and do all this stuff. That’s the kind of attitude you need to have in sports entertainment."
I've always enjoyed JoMo's work in the ring, he's another one of those guys who's got great ability in the ring but is lacking something outside of the ring, his promo & backstage segments always seem to fall just a little bit short, I think getting an acting coach or taking a class in his time off could really help him with that.

As far as the OP's idea for his return, it could work if JoMo was interested & ready to return, but it sounds like he's not quite there yet. I don't know what's going to happen with Miz but I'm guessing they find something for him to do at WM, the fact that they're running a program with him constantly bringing up the fact he's not on the card makes it hard for me to think he won't be doing something next Sunday.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 AM
The Queen of Swing
TNA Champion

Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...

It's always interesting to read those "The door is always open" comments, in concert with "I'm on great terms with the company." As with so many statements by athletes and other celebrities, we have no idea whether it's true or whether they're doing a little public relations for themselves.

As for Morrison, he's been gone only since December. If he left simply to re-charge his batteries, you would think he wouldn't have spent so much time wrestling elsewhere during this "rest" period. As it is, I'm reading in the local paper about his coming appearance at a nearby high school card with a "dynamic" main event featuring Jerry Lawler vs Tommy Dreamer!

On the one hand, I'd like to see Morrison back because he had some unique moves (Spiderman!) and certainly has the physique and repertoire to be a successful WWE performer. On the other, if he was as much as a pain to deal with as reported, he might find the company not clamoring for his return for a long, long time.

For all we know, Morrison might have been figuring the company would come running after him by now, begging him to come back. After all, to leave a job at the pinnacle of your profession takes some chutzpah, no?

If John comes back at WM, that would be fine......and if he doesn't, that would be fine, too.
sendpm.gif