WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-22-2012, 04:55 PM

Wrestlemania 20-0 is looking to come up from OCW...

he was the worst king of the rings in this PPVS,make an feud boring with Taker and he was not very smart.
Really tired to see former wrestler return at WWE,make to participed young generation.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-22-2012, 05:32 PM
**The.Best.In.The.World**

#BabyFace is looking to come up from OCW...

I really dont think that we should or will see him. The only way I see this happening is maybe a bodyguard as someone said. Other than that.... NO
Old 03-22-2012, 07:09 PM

Born To Fly is looking to come up from OCW...

He's still alive!?

I wouldn't mind bringing him back if they used him sparingly. Please don't turn it into a Viscera/Kharma love story.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...

I hope that he is not on his way back to WWE. Nothing against him, but he's never been that phenomenal an in ring talent, and I don't see a spot for him in the current WWE landscape. WWE already has it's hands full of talent that has a great or intimidating look, with limited in ring skill (Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan..). Now, perhaps WWE has an idea to tie him in with A-Train/Lord Tensai...but aside from a Royal Rumble appearance, or a Raw one off or short program, I don't see him coming back.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:16 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

KoC417 is looking to come up from OCW...KoC417 is looking to come up from OCW...KoC417 is looking to come up from OCW...

If Vince is trying to give the WWE a heart attack then yeah sure clog up the arteries with another 5,000lb waste.
DO I want him back? NO

Simple: He can't convincingly be suplexed. Nobody would believe it. Who is going to knock him off his feet? How many more big men do they need? Big Show, The Funk man, Mark Henry, Khali. Enough is enough.

Keep him AWAY from wrestling.er...sports entertainment. I know why he was doing this. Because he knows Mania is up and coming and everyone knows the card is pretty light as it stands so he's hoping to get enough momentum and fan support to get some attention from Vince. It's that simple. Keep Viscera out of wrestling. The man has as much mic skill as Scotty Riggs, and the wrestling ability of The Yeti.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:04 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hell no. The last thing Kharma needs to do is break her back carrying that pathetic load. He sucked back in the day he still sucks now.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:09 PM

SaveUsCMPunk is looking to come up from OCW...SaveUsCMPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

**** Yeah! Big Daddy V should come back! I don't know what kind of shape he's in these days, but for a man his size, he was kind of agile in the ring. (Spinning Wheel Kick) Plus, his theme as Big Daddy V was bad ass. I agree with the other poster who said Kharma and Big Daddy V should be involved in a love story. Heck, they should get married on Raw. (Could make for some entertaining TV.)

If nothing else, they could have him work backstage and help the younger talent.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-24-2012, 09:36 AM
The lord of darkness
Knockout Champion

VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...

As much as I loved any character he did, I believe WWE should just make Brodus Clay a new version of how King Mabel was. They kind of have...except all he is doing is squash matches.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2012, 07:06 PM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

No I would not want him to come back because all of his characters sucked. Mabel was an awful choice for a push, Viscera at least was somewhat interesting compared to the other characters but there was still nothing special about him, and Big Daddy V was as "boring generic huge guy" as boring generic huge guy gimmicks get. He had nothing to bring to the table that others could not do better.

What could he offer today's product? Nothing. Beat up jobbers, get fed to Cena or Orton, then leave again. They are already pushing Ryback and Brodus in similar ways, both of whom are much more interesting and more skilled whether it be in ring ability or promo skills. Heck, even Tensai would be a better option than bringing Mabel/Viscera back for any type of push. If he did come back it should be as Viscera, the only one of his three gimmicks that was remotely interesting.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 05-27-2012, 12:17 AM
World Heavyweight Champion

Shining Mizard is looking to come up from OCW...

If ever he was to return I hope he wears pajamas again, or at least something to cover his body. When he wrestled as Big Daddy V and wore that singlet it was just such an eyesore. There is just no room for him to return (no pun intended), Brodus Clay and Mark Henry have taken all possible characters for him to come back as.

sendpm.gif