WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 PM

Bland is looking to come up from OCW...

^ the problem with a cage match at BFG is that these to are more likely to meet in a cage match in a few weeks at lockdown.

Morgan is very likely to end the streak but now crimson is heel he is more likely gonna steal victory after victory until he meets a top level star at BFG - maybe Sting or AJ Styles? If he gets a win over someone like that then the streak will start be something worthy of a young star breaking. At the minute, His streak is nothing like the undertakers so it wouldn't help a young superstar because it doesn't mean much yet. In my opinion, give it another year but have him actually win some matches cleanly and not steal every victory now. Also let him go over so top guns and then the streak will be worthy of breaking.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Ambassador of the Grind
WWE Women's Champion

Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Its possible that Morgan can end the streak. But I'm wondering if it would be a good idea at this point. Morgan is on of the big guys/monsters that could make a good champ. Crimson looks like the type of big man TNA would want to push as an unstoppable heel. They are gonna square off on Impact next week, but I don't see it ending there. I smell this feud lasting for a couple of months. A match at Lockdown could very well be in the works, and it sounds like it could be a good bout. I think Crimson will come out on top some how though, and beating Morgan perhaps could elevate him up the card. Perhaps he's being considered to take the TV title off of Devon.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Playing Fifa 15

three count bout is looking to come up from OCW...three count bout is looking to come up from OCW...

Yes he should but not yet.

I like their current feud a lot more than when they first fought. Initially I would like Crimson to go over Morgan doing anything and everything possible to obsessively keep the streak intact. He shows a more vicious side to him, and thusly has to also take a few shortcuts which ultimately protects Morgan because it shows Crimson had to be sneaky to beat him. Crimson should move on from this and beat a few more high profile guys. If Morgan was to end the streak anywhere in the near future it wouldn't mean much he'd just be a guy who beat the guy with the streak that had no notable names beaten during it.
However if they push Crimson like they're with him embracing the idea that he's a winner, and he plays up the smug I'm better than everybody card and he goes over a few people that matter he might actually get a little traction and it'll be worth it for anyone who finally snuffs the streak.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:51 PM

sweetcosmicpope is looking to come up from OCW...

I like the idea of him keeping the streak and beating some big names like Sting, Angle, Hardy, etc; That would really bring some prestige to the streak.

Will they do that? I don't know. But it does make alot of sense. Although, it seems like this fued with Morgan would have no payoff, if that is the case, unless they plan on him being "injured" or something and letting him come back for vengeance later in the year.

I'd say that if they decide to push Crimson's streak harder, against the big boys, then don't look for Morgan to be the guy to beat him. Otherwise, I'd say it's incredibly likely.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-24-2012, 12:39 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
Ring of Honor Champion

Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...Killjoy is a Television Champion...

I really, REALLY hope it doesn't play out like the match they had at Turning Point a few months ago. Wow. Seems people forgot these two were already feuding. I have no real interest in Morgan. Like at all. The man has become very uneventful over the course of the last year. Crimson on the other hand, has been working with nothing but hidden potential for a good while now. He's his Streak (never pinned or submitted ala Samoa Joe for the uninformed) and turning him into a ruthless, egoheaded jerk can make that streak mean something. So that's something I'd keep an eye on.

Watch Lucha Libre With KJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
Join WZCW Dammit. Join The HYPE.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-24-2012, 01:15 PM
The Mouth of the South Shore
Knockout Champion

JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
I really, REALLY hope it doesn't play out like the match they had at Turning Point a few months ago. Wow. Seems people forgot these two were already feuding. I have no real interest in Morgan. Like at all. The man has become very uneventful over the course of the last year. Crimson on the other hand, has been working with nothing but hidden potential for a good while now. He's his Streak (never pinned or submitted ala Samoa Joe for the uninformed) and turning him into a ruthless, egoheaded jerk can make that streak mean something. So that's something I'd keep an eye on.
I don't get it. You're not the only one to say this but I don't see it. If you watched Thursday's Impact, Crimson cut one of the most uninspired heel promos in the history of wrestling. No energy, no conviction, nothing. This is the first promo being cut after a heel turn. Those are often the most important promos you will cut as you are convincing the audience of your attitude change. His came off as "here's my lines and I have no clue how to say them so they'll just come out and hopefully these sunglasses sell the douche thing". It was bad, really bad. The only thing to breathe life into the segment was Morgan coming in and having REAL emotion as he made the attack. To me, I see a major difference as one guy puts time and effort into what he does while the other clearly doesn't. Potential is a scary word and Crimson was labeled with it early on which was and probably is a detriment to him. The problem with "potential" is that 9 times out of 10, it's a word people use when they hope someone can be good but they usually aren't. I think this might be one of those cases.

It comes off to me like one guy cares in this feud and one guy doesn't. That's what I see so far. I've seen it in their ring work, in their promos, and just in the way they carry themselves. Crimson has no ability to sell a character and it's showing poorly. If I'm TNA, I'm getting my head out of my ass and humbling this kid. Have him lose the feud and his "streak" and then sit him down and be like "dude, either shape up or you're gone". Also, it might be useful to take their head out of their ass about Matt Morgan. That guy has been over with crowds for years, he works hard, he is a solid public speaker, and is a really good representative of the country. Unfortunately, he's treated like Kane's retarded brother. He rarely gets a push and when he does, even if he's over like crazy, he's just a placeholder. It's a shame and I often wonder why he'd be happy with this. He deserves better as very few on the roster work harder than him.

I'm not expecting gold out of this feud..........more like copper. That will depend on Crimson though. I know Morgan is capable of good matches and good feuds because I have tangible proof. Crimson I've never seen have a really good match nor have I seen him doing good enough work to make me care about any feud he's ever been in. This feud is all on him as we know Morgan will do his best to make it work. I hope for Crimson's sake that he does work his ass off because if he doesn't, this thing could come off horribly. Their only match already did and that's on him. Shape up or ship out.