WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 AM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Royal Rumble
Kane, Shawn Micheals
Both are names that come to mide. Kane for his 12 years straight appearances, and for his most eliminations.
HBK for his number 1 entry to the win, and his 2 years winning it.

Elimination Chamber
Edge, HHH, HBK, and John Cena
Just the 4 names that come to mind. Shawn for his World Title Win. HHH for his time in the Chamber. Edge and Cena for the 2006 Camber.

WrestleMania
Mr. Wrestlemaina Shawn Micheals
The Undertaker for obvious reasons.

Summerslam
HBK and The Rock
Just two guys who stand out for some reason.

Survivor Series
HBK and Bret Hart for the Montreal Screw Job.

Also- for some odd reason I always think of the match with DK, The Hardys, and CM Punk vs. Team Rated RKO match. All of Team DX survived. I remember it mostly because it was one of my favorite PPV's I have ever watched.

Money in the Bank
CM Punk. Maybe not the PPV, but the match in general.

Night of Champions
Cena
Not many memorys here.

TLC
Cena, DX
Still a fairly new PPV.

Hell in the Cell
HBK, The Undertaker, HHH
These three for mainly the match. DX vs. Legacy at HiaC was pretty memorable.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:37 AM

Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...Tyrath is looking to come up from OCW...

Royal Rumble - Kane
He has the most eliminations in one rumble at 11. He has one of the highest total eliminations as well. And he had the most consecutive appearances in a rumble. Was very disappointed when he wasn't in the match this year.

Elimination Chamber - Triple H
He has been in the most elimination matches and he has won the most.

WrestleMania - Undertaker and HBK
The streak and Mr. Wrestlemania are pretty self explanatory

Summerslam - No one in particular

Survivor Series - Bret Hart and HBK
The first thing I thought of was Montreal Screwjob so I guess these 2 would be appropriate.

Money in the Bank - Edge
He was the first winner even though it happened at Wrestlemania. The name reminds me of his first cash in on Cena after the Cena had won the Chamber. It was one of those really cool moments that stick out for me.

King of the Ring - No one. KOTR was big before I started watching wrestling. The recent ones haven't been that memorable.

Night of Champions - No one in particular

TLC - Reminds me of the first TLC matches with the Dudley Boyz, E&C, and the Hardy boys.

Hell in the Cell - Undertaker
This could go to Taker or HHH I guess but I've always come to associate the match type with Taker first so I'll go with him.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:39 AM

CanadianCrippler12 is looking to come up from OCW...

Royal Rumble - Stone Cold Steve Austin 3 Royal Rumble wins
Elimination Chamber - Chris Jericho, always puts on a good match and has the most eliminations
WrestleMania - Shawn Michaels, you know you're going to get a great match out of HBK, but WrestleMania is when he really puts out all the stops
SummerSlam - The Rock main-evented three consecutive SummerSlams and were all pretty good damn matches especially the one against Brock.
Money in the Bank - Edge it's where the Rated R superstar was born and was the first ever Money in the Bank winner
King of the Ring - Stone Cold Steve Austin - the WWE changed that night and Austin 3:16 was born
Night of Champions - I gotta say John Morrison because he filled in for Chris Benoit (RIP) and beat CM Punk for the ECW Title, and then two nights later he ditched the Jonny Nitro gimmick an became JOMO
TLC - Hardyz E&C Dudleyz
Hell in a Cell - I'm going to go three here and say triple H Mick Foley and Undertaker all three were essentially made in this match, who could forget Taker throwing Mick off the Cello The Game backdropping Mick threw the cell and the ring,poor Mick has been on the recieving end quite a few time lol
Old 03-23-2012, 11:39 AM

CanadianCrippler12 is looking to come up from OCW...

Royal Rumble - Stone Cold Steve Austin 3 Royal Rumble wins
Elimination Chamber - Chris Jericho, always puts on a good match and has the most eliminations
WrestleMania - Shawn Michaels, you know you're going to get a great match out of HBK, but WrestleMania is when he really outs out all the stops
SummerSlam - The Rock main-evented three consecutive SummerSlams and were all pretty good damn matches especially the one against Brock.
Money in the Bank - Edge it's where the Rated R superstar was born and was the first ever Money in the Bank winner
King of the Ring - Stone Cold Steve Austin - the WWE changed that night and Austin 3:16 was born
Night of Champions - I gotta say John Morrison because he filled in for Chris Benoit (RIP) and beat CM Punk for the ECW Title, and then two nights later he ditched the Konny Nitro gimmick an became JOMO
TLC - Hardyz E&C Dudleyz
Hell in a Cell - I'm going to go three here and say triple H Mick Foley and Undertaker all three were essentially made in this match, who could forget Taker throwing Mick off the Cello The Game backdropping Mick threw the cell and the ring,poor Mick has been on the recieving end quite a few time lol
Old 03-23-2012, 12:42 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Wrestling Classic - Junk Yard Dog, He won the whole thing
This Tuesday in Texas -Jake the snake and Randy Savage, this lead to some major feuds down the line.
King of the Ring -Stone Cold Steve Austin its where of Austin 3:16 all started
In Your House -British Bulldog, he was in alot of the earlier one and had great matches both singles and tag.
Bad Blood -Kane makes his debut
Over the Edge -Owen Hart
Fully Loaded -Undertaker, but I would also include Austin they vs'ed and were a tag team
Invasion -Austin
ECW's One Night Stand -RVD and the fans that kept throwing Cena's shirt back at him
One Night Stand -Edge
Extrem Rules -Jeff Hardy and CM Punk
December to Dismember -Bobby Lashley
New Year's Revolution -Edge
Unforgiven -Undertaker and Kane
No Mercy -the tag teams in the tournament in 2002
Cyber Sunday - Batista, he was in 2 out of 3 of them.
Taboo Tuesday -Ric Flair
Backlash -Chris Benoit
Judgment Day -HHH
The Great American Bash-Jericho and HBK (I know alot of you will say Hogan cause of the turn, but this is for the WWE)
The Bash -Randy Orton
Breaking Point -CM Punk for beating Taker, good match
Fatal 4-Way - Rey Mysterio
Bragging Rights -I like the team matches, But Orton did take the L for Cena and Barrett
Capitol Punishment -Randy Orton
Armageddon -Kurt Angle
No Way Out -the NWO, it was the perfect PPV name for them.
Vengeance -Chris Jericho, he beat the Rock and Austin
Night of Champions -CM Punk or Jeff Hardy
Over the Limit -John Cena
Money In The Bank -Edge, it all started with him and it has the concept of TLC too.
Elimination Chamber - HHH, man he fought them all in this match.
TLC- have to agree with you's on this. Hardyz, Dudleyz & E&C. The originators of TLC = The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz & Edge & Christian
Hell in the Cell - The Undertaker, but I would also say mankind aswell, they took the match to a whole other level

Royal Rumble -Austin and HBK
Servivor Series The Undertaker, he made his debut. You could also say Bret and HBK cause of the screw jobs and there was also alot of great tagteams aswell
Wrestle-Mania -Shawn Michaels he is Mr Wrestlemania, but now it seem all about Undertaker.
Summer-Slam -Bret Hart. Had some of his best matches with Owen, Bulldog, Taker.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:52 AM
License to Smark
Knockout Champion

Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...Smark Madden scored a win over Santino Marella...

First of all, Great question. Here are my picks:
1. Royal Rumble- Brock Lesnar. Not just the battle royale, but on the other matches too this night, Brock has an excellent track record.
2. Elimination Chamber- John Cena. Just look at the last 3 years- 2010, 2011, and 2012, this man has won each time in this pay-per-view night.
3. Wrestle Mania- The Undertaker. 19-0 is not child's play. He has proved over and over again, that on this night, he is nobody's bitch.
4. Extreme Rules- John Cena.Same reason as Elimination Chamber, Great track record for the last 3 years, and isn't likely to go downhill from here either. Apart from him, Jack Swagger. This guy performs really well on Extreme rules despite his amateur wrestling style. Damn impressive.
5. Over the Limit- As much as I hate to say this, John Cena again. His "I Quit" matches have made him the man over the limit!
6. Summer Slam- Randy Orton. This is his night. By hook or by crook, he will emerge victorious, and you can bet your house on it!
7. Night of Champions- Dolph Ziggler. A night of challengers with everything to gain, A night of champions with everything to lose... But Dolph Ziggler is one man that has always been on the profitable side on this night; and if he keeps performing that well, the stats aren't likely to change.
8. Hell in a Cell: Degenaration-X. Together, nobody has outmatched them in this format, and no one ever will. They are the kings of the cage.