WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm all for a Nash return (what a shocker!) provided it's within reason. Obviously he's not coming back to win a World Title or interject himself into the main event, but that doesn't mean he can't possibly disrupt a lot of the young chemistry they've got going on right now behind guys like Aries, Morgan, Crimson, Roode, Storm, Joe, Magnus, etc. Keep him relegated to a positive role that doesn't interfere with all the things going right in the company right now and I'm A-OK with it.

Nash has always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember, and TNA has always found a way to make him relevant, which is more than can be said of his utterly forgettable runs in WWE since he ever returned once WCW collapsed.

Total talent, top to bottom that knows how to work with youth? Sign me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-25-2012, 10:56 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockanWo View Post
The problem with Kevin Nash is, he still thinks he can go. He still thinks his place is in the ring. No matter which company he is in, his place is anywhere -but the ring. He cant even walk in a spirited fashion down the ramp.

I love him and will always pop when i see him on TV, but he just cannot wrestle anymore. If he goes anywhere, TNA or stays with WWE, he needs to be either used in a on screen managerial role or in a backstage creative role.

Nash will go where the money is though, thats why he left TNA, he saw a massive payday and bailed. Honestly, if i were Dixie id give him two middle fingers.
And again I raise you Nash's run in 09 as Legend champ. I actually love that he had reinvented himself back then. He wasn't just Mr. Badass Kevin Nash but he was the cold seasoned vet that was all about the money coming out to the ring in a suit.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2012, 07:05 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hell no, the last thing TNA needs to do is bring that broken down old has-been back. And for what? So he can come down with yet another convenient ailment whenever it's time to job for anyone who isn't one of his Kliq buttbuddies? That parasite can get lost and stay lost.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:52 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Might we see the return of the Main Event Maffia?

We have Sting vanishing for a while, Steiner works for TNA India. Have Hogan helping Hardy beat Angle at Lockdown, one a former Immortal member the other a former MEM member. It would be seen as "oh Hardy was in trouble, he would have been killed by villain Angle". A powerplay occurs at the next Impact where Hogan declares Hardy the number one contender and will face James Storm at the next event. Next thing you know, you start seeing promos of the Maffia all over. At the title match, Sting appears, helping Storm win. Hogan comes in dumbfound at what just occured. The Impact following the event, Hogan as the GM orders Sting to show up but he doesn't. Hogan says there's gonna be a rematch tonight between Storm and Hardy for the title. This time former champ Bobby Roode tries to intervene making Sting appears again to help Storm and beat on Roode. The match ends in a no contest but Hogan shows up and start beating the crap out of Sting into a bloody pulp. Roode and Storm and Hardy act shocked by what just happened.

You continue on that for a while until other guys joins the war. You can have Steiner coming in siding with the Maffia. Same with Nash. Since Roode is at the opposite side of Sting, he would join Immortal. I could see the former Abyss joining the Maffia, hey he already has the suit for it. You could say it's Sting who brainwashed him to prove a point toward Hogan since Abyss was Hogan's boy. Of course Hardy would be with Immortal. Guys like AJ and Storm would be neutral because they would be the only real babyfaces left. Then you could say that the whole thing with Kaz-Daniels-AJ was about the upcoming war between Immortal and the MEM.

Last edited by New Hot Fed : 04-01-2012 at 02:56 AM.
sendpm.gif