WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 AM

degenxr1 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default FCW LIE--Not Shutting down

No one at WWE contacted anyone. Someone is playing a rib. I spoke to 3 WWE folks, and 2 people in FCW-one a champ.

It is a lie-no one knows why---just a rib.

End of rumor and story.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2012, 11:57 AM
"BLEEH IN THE SHEEL" - Roman Reigns
WWE Diva's Champion

Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...

Spoke to who? Names on a postcard please.

I still believe it's shutting down & it could be a good thing, who knows? The WWE could end up with a perfectly new and better developmental system. It might be a whole show dedicated to these guys on WWE Network, or a show to replace NXT/Superstars. So yeah, I'm still not believing you fully on this.

Thanks to Theo!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2012, 12:02 PM

zman21 is looking to come up from OCW...

funny cause i also have talk to people in fcw and they said it is true and they got a new place but cant say where
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2012, 12:04 PM
The best heel in the business

Kenneth is looking to come up from OCW...

Just wait until official word from FCW.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:35 PM

wooooo is looking to come up from OCW...

Of course you did.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 PM
#Evil Empire
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

akrassikauda is looking to come up from OCW...akrassikauda is looking to come up from OCW...

Before you guys continue to spam this thread to closure you should read the main page OP maybe on to something. If you don't want to go to the main page here it is.

According to PWInsider.com, while reports of FCW ending its broadcast relationship with Brighthouse Network are true, meaning that the current television show will have to find a new home, there appears to be no truth to the rumor that WWE intends to shut down the FCW facility altogether.

As of now, all current FCW talents are still working at the facility, and all events scheduled for this week are expected to go on as planned. Additionally, as we reported earlier, FCW President Steve Keirn remains adamant that the company is not shutting down despite the TV show ending its run on Brighthouse.

Although there have been talks within WWE of moving the FCW TV show to another market, with Orlando having been discussed, sources within the company maintain at this point the facility will not be shutting down.

This story comes off the heels of reports that Vince McMahon has been upset recently over the lack of depth on the WWE roster and the inability of certain superstars to get over with fans. WZ was the first to report last year that WWE, specifically Triple H, had been pushing for a major overhaul of the developmental system
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2012, 01:21 PM

degenxr1 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default stand by what I said and now it has been confirmed

but if you want to keep giving me a hard time it is okay!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2012, 01:25 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

You guys know what we mean by "SPAM", right?

CLOSED.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread