WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-19-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm trailer park trash.
WWE Diva's Champion

trashboy is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeenanGorilla View Post
I didn't make fun of them. In fact, I addressed the fact that this was MY "old school" and addressed that there are older generations. So, your post really--besides not contributing in any useful way--really makes no sense. Thanks for proving my point though.
well you did call them "teen smarks," so to me that is pretty much poking fun at them, like they don't know what they're talking about just because they're younger than you. And i could care less about contributing to a pointless thread like anyway. All you talked about was a couple of old cds and I said yeah, I'd like to own them too. Not sure what else you really wanted to talk about. This site truly is full of assholes.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Sausage Farmers
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashboy View Post
well you did call them "teen smarks," so to me that is pretty much poking fun at them, like they don't know what they're talking about just because they're younger than you. And i could care less about contributing to a pointless thread like anyway. All you talked about was a couple of old cds and I said yeah, I'd like to own them too. Not sure what else you really wanted to talk about. This site truly is full of assholes.
I love delusional idiots like you that read/respond and then say they don't care. Then don't reply, dickhead. Just realized you call yourself trashboy...that does more than I could. Enjoy life.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm trailer park trash.
WWE Diva's Champion

trashboy is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeenanGorilla View Post
I love delusional idiots like you that read/respond and then say they don't care. Then don't reply, dickhead. Just realized you call yourself trashboy...that does more than I could. Enjoy life.
What do you mean movies?
Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Mad Fer It!
WCW Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Why does pretty much every wrestler has to have a rock/metal theme now.

There seems to be so much less effort put into their themes these days.

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote