WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-17-2012, 03:37 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

no no no no no, if Punk was to stupidly be eturned heel now, Cena is back on top as the number on face on Raw. Nobody over the age of 12 wants this to happen. Punk has breathed fresh air into Raw. Why would anybody want a Punk turn so soon?

You want to turn somebodym, turn Cena. Everybody boos him now anyway, let him go off on his rap tangents, at least he is entertaining then. Cena as a main event heel on Raw and Orton heel and over to Smackdown would change things up for the better
sendpm.gif
Old 03-17-2012, 03:49 PM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Punk has blurred the line between Heel and Face. If he was to turn, the fans would still love him. If they love him, he could still be considered a Face. It is a never ending circle for Punk. Unless he just plain out turns and does something horrendous (Talking bad about Eddie, Murdering the Rock, Etc.) then Punk will be that Tweener.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-17-2012, 09:35 PM
WWE Women's Champion

MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...

first off, do NOT turn Punk heel, it's too soon, give it time and in fact, i want them to go all out face with Punk and have him (after WM if he retains), throw the current WWE Championship in the trash and have a new title to get more fans on his side (i know it wont happen, but it would get more fans to love him).

As for the kind of heel he should be when he does turn, i think it should be a mix. people thought it was dull when he was making fun of people when he was a heel, BUT i loved it! i thought his promo where he was throwing drugs and whisky in the trash was a classic Punk promo, the problem was Punk wasnt treated like a top star and i also found that to be an issue with the SES. it was a good storyline, but Punk wasnt made to be a top star, but anyways, i expect a mixture where he will use his pipebombs to trash the fans and also other face wrestlers. With all that said, dont do it anytime soon, it's too early, let Punk have a nice face run and then turn him.
sendpm.gif