WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 PM
King of the Ring

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workrate View Post
This is a good idea, but WWE is too rigid with their angles. They still maintain a lot of the old school mentalities where "this guy is feuding with this guy over here, that guy is feuding with that guy over there."
Or maybe because it doesn't make any sense? Why would Punk get involved? Why would Jericho? Jericho and Punk are feuding over who is the best in the world and who is WWE champion, rock and cena are doing a generational thing.

There is really no reason to blend the two. I would love to see Punk/Cena vs Rock/Jericho though. I think that'd be an awesome go home main event.

Most of you clearly don't understand how TV, business, or storytelling works. this is coming from a guy with maybe a "TV 101" level of knowledge based off my business background.

*Guy no one predicted to win, wins*
-IWC fans "OMG THIS IS SO STUPID, WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?"
sendpm.gif
Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM

BigRedMachine88 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWJC: The Beginning View Post
Or maybe because it doesn't make any sense? Why would Punk get involved? Why would Jericho? Jericho and Punk are feuding over who is the best in the world and who is WWE champion, rock and cena are doing a generational thing.

There is really no reason to blend the two. I would love to see Punk/Cena vs Rock/Jericho though. I think that'd be an awesome go home main event.

Most of you clearly don't understand how TV, business, or storytelling works. this is coming from a guy with maybe a "TV 101" level of knowledge based off my business background.
It's through doing things straight and by the book that makes WWE TV boring. Letting feuds cross over each other keeps things interesting, and lets both feuds play out at the same time, freeing up airtime for other things. You want to talk about TV and business, surely the first rule of good TV is to keep people interested in the show. Changing things up now and then can't hurt that.
sendpm.gif