WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-14-2012, 06:45 PM

lowkim is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.A.M. View Post
You also don't put them in the driver seat in the slight chance they might fuck up again.

Great. So would a hundred other guys in the back.

I don't care what kind of wrestler he is. If you fuck up, you get penalized. Evan Bourne doesn't deserve special treatment because "he can wrestle."

Like I said, you don't put someone in the driver seat when they have two suspensions so close together like that.

No, I'm not a wrestling fan. I don't spend anytime on a wrestling forum, writing my opinions and whatnot. I hate wrestling. That's why everything I do doesn't revolve around it. Because I hate it...moron.
I think you're forgetting it's a WRESTLING company and good wrestlers put on good performances and draw money for the company. Bourne is a bigger draw than any of the people you mentioned with the exception of Sheamus and Mark Henry.

He's already been penalised man with the amount of time he's spent off tv, I distinctly remember Randy Orton maintaining a decent push despite his violation and a number of others during the big bust a few years back.

He's worked hard his whole time there and I'm confused as to who those 'hundred other guys in the back' are who'd be as good as Bourne in a revamped cruiserweight division.

And actually, using sarcasm in place of an explanation makes YOU sound like a moron. Good day sir.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-17-2012, 08:05 AM
No End in Sight

Straight-Edge is looking to come up from OCW...Straight-Edge is looking to come up from OCW...Straight-Edge is looking to come up from OCW...Straight-Edge is looking to come up from OCW...

He's in the dog house and will most likely be for the remainder of the year and how could he not, he had two Wellness violations in two months and Vince Jr. isn't to high on him either.

Putting him in the US title picture wouldn't be very good either, purely because it's just saying to the other guys in the back, " Hey, you violate the policy, you get rewarded." and putting him in a fued with Kofi would be pointless. Why drag someone else down if his opponent is just job to him?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-21-2012, 08:01 PM

Mr Ferguson is looking to come up from OCW...

The return of Evan Bourne should be a squash match with the winner of the WHC match at mania. The squash match should be the last of his career. Let Daniel Bryan break his neck and let Bryan laugh. Bourne deserves it after what he did. Can you nerds imagine the heat? Yes. Yes you can. Or...turn Bourne heel and let him play off his addiction. Let him be a weasel. A fued with Punk, imagine that.

Kind regards MR Ferguson
sendpm.gif
Old 03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...

I say reunite Air Boom. Kofi and Evan got really huge pops and looked really good as a team. However, Bourne should always eat the pin with Kofi being allowed to get his win back from one of the other guys in a singles match. Kofi should be given Superman Cena booking (within reason) to make up for being saddled with Bourne.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-22-2012, 08:21 AM
I have to poop.
WWE Diva's Champion

boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...boywithbluehanger is looking to come up from OCW...

I wish they'd just put he and Justin Gabriel in a tag team since I don't really care to see them in singles matches. Plus it would add the high-flying team to the TT roster. Maybe make the backstage story between the two have something to do with JG being the goody good bailing Bourne out of trouble because of Bourne's recklessness. Both would be packaged as loveable characters but Bourne would be the loveable screwup.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

It looks like the bad news just keeps on coming for Evan Bourne. Bourne has announced that he suffered some severe injuries to his foot on Monday.

According to Bourne, he "mangled" his foot in such a way that it's been broken in four places and dislocated in five additional places. I have no idea what he did to suffer this degree of injury, it almost sounds like he got it caught in a piece of farm equipment or something. At any rate, this is only going to further slow Bourne's return to WWE for, in my estimation, several more months at least.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Only happy when it Reigns.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
It looks like the bad news just keeps on coming for Evan Bourne. Bourne has announced that he suffered some severe injuries to his foot on Monday.

According to Bourne, he "mangled" his foot in such a way that it's been broken in four places and dislocated in five additional places. I have no idea what he did to suffer this degree of injury, it almost sounds like he got it caught in a piece of farm equipment or something. At any rate, this is only going to further slow Bourne's return to WWE for, in my estimation, several more months at least.
One should never operate heavy machinery whilst under the influence of narcotics.

This could be the last straw for Bourne. It's unfortunate as he's a general crowd-pleaser - mid-carder for life, but still over with the casuals, which can't be said for some in the same position.

I'd much rather see him in TNA; he'd be much better suited to the X-Division style. For now WWE still has Justin Gabriel for the flippity bizzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBL View Post
...realizes it's WWE, jumps back
sendpm.gif