WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 08:24 AM

mrperfect19_6 is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Why is The Miz booked to be so damn weak???

Y is it that whenever he is put into a submission manuever, he taps out almost immediately? How can he look and remain credible if he is throwing in the towel 2 seconds after being in the move? I think the worse example of this was either last nights Raw vs Punk or Over The Limit 2011 vs Cena
Old 03-13-2012, 08:32 AM

WWEvsJosh is looking to come up from OCW...

Why do these threads keep poping up. There are other places to write this stuff.

Maybe its his job to make his opponent look more credible.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 AM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's a storyline. They've done this many, many times. They are making him look like really weak and lose a bunch of matches then he'll suddenly go on a winning streak and win the belt or something.

I believe there was just a story (may have been a dirtsheet) saying that WWE Creative has a post-wrestlemania storyline for Miz, involving the losing steak.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 AM

Danielson_Gr is looking to come up from OCW...

Why all the people in this forum suddenly started to care so much about The Miz?

sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEvsJosh View Post
Why do these threads keep poping up. There are other places to write this stuff.

Maybe its his job to make his opponent look more credible.
What in the blue hell are u talkin about clown? Im not talking about his opponent looking credible. Im not even talking about him being on a losing streak. Im talkin about the fact that he submits bfor the move is ever even properly applied to him.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:45 AM

The Miz has always been interesting to me since his Championship push last year. Its not just a recent interest
Old 03-13-2012, 08:45 AM

cm ben is looking to come up from OCW...cm ben is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd add that it fits his image/identity, too. If there's any heel in the WWE that ought to be booked as the "cowardly heel" who'd cheat to win but tap once he's actually in trouble, I'd say it's definitely this relatively scrawny, big-mouthed, ex-reality TV star. When they try to book him like a badass it seems really unnatural to me, because I can't shake my memory of him as the annoying guy from Ohio on the Real World. Weak but wily works for him, imho.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 AM

WWEvsJosh is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrperfect19_6 View Post
What in the blue hell are u talkin about clown? Im not talking about his opponent looking credible. Im not even talking about him being on a losing streak. Im talkin about the fact that he submits bfor the move is ever even properly applied to him.
Clown?
Anyway I was giving you an answer to your question. Also The Miz was never built to look like a tough guy so him giving up so soon makes sense
sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Turn down for butt
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

There's like 40 other threads this could go in. Or you could just not do it at all and save yourself the humiliation. I'd go with the latter.

Closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread