WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered Baby Jesus
Knockout Champion

Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Doug Killed Baby Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Killed Baby Jesus Send a message via Skype™ to Doug Killed Baby Jesus

The WWE is still relevant in modern society but not at the same capacity as it used to back in the glory days. Whenever something sensational happens in Professional Wrestling like for instance the CM Punk shoot, it got some main-stream attention. Even on Impact Wrestling got a buzz from Sportscenter when Hulk Hogan and Sting were booked to wrestle a match at Bound for Glory. But Wrestling isn't as fresh and new to Main-Stream media as it used to be back when it was booming. So naturally the fire doesn't glow as bright as it used to.

The ratings are not a complete issue though. The average Raw ratings are scoring around number 4 out of 5 top shows on Monday Night. Which is pretty impressive considering the large amount of programs that an average T.V viewer have access to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Yáz View Post
Doug's people killed Jesus, I'm sure he will justify killing a few kids.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Future Endeavored

The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...

Look, we can't keep denying this forever. Pro wrestling in general just isn't mainstream anymore. With Ultimate Fighting Championship & MMA in general, it's taken a lot of heat away from wrestling. Then take the fact that there's no Rock or Stone Cold or Hogan anymore, people just aren't interested. WWE just takes it easy now, because, there's no reason to not take it easy now due to more Monday Night Wars. Chris Brown has a point (even though I want to shove my foot up his ass), he has more relevancy a.k.a support than CM Punk could dream. It's a god-awful fact, but a fact nonetheless.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Believes in The Shield!
WCW TV Champion

The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to The S#cial Sector Send a message via Skype™ to The S#cial Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Talon View Post
Look, we can't keep denying this forever. Pro wrestling in general just isn't mainstream anymore. With Ultimate Fighting Championship & MMA in general, it's taken a lot of heat away from wrestling. Then take the fact that there's no Rock or Stone Cold or Hogan anymore, people just aren't interested. WWE just takes it easy now, because, there's no reason to not take it easy now due to more Monday Night Wars. Chris Brown has a point (even though I want to shove my foot up his ass), he has more relevancy a.k.a support than CM Punk could dream. It's a god-awful fact, but a fact nonetheless.
You mean the same UFC that was headed out of business when WWE was just getting to its peak? Or maybe you mean the UFC that got its biggest boost in sales because of the WWE guy? Or do you mean the same UFC that's just recently got off of the "Men's channel"? Pro-Wrestling isn't dead, nor is it dying. It's just not changing with the times, and that's where the problem lays. WWE's still relying on television and movies to keep them relevant, when really there's a lot more to it than that. When WWE starts utilizing more outlets, and getting back in touch with society, it'll boom again.

And really, it's kinda ironic how Chris Brown keeps mentioning this whole "always have supporters" thing. Because if memory serves, it wasn't that long ago when Chris Brown was an afterthought to Justin Beiber. Oh wait, he still is.
Vote Hardy Boys for WZ Tag Team Tournament
sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Got jumped at the airport as your
WWF Hardcore Champion

PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWJC: The Beginning View Post
No, legit fight. I trust Punk would win. I think it would also help Brown sell more records. Then again, I don't know much about the people who listen to him. Maybe him beating a woman gives him more "cred" or whatever.

the grammys are a joke. Nobody who legitimately knows anything about music sees it as anything other than a "who had the best marketing team" competition.
Grammys are huge. The pomp flair with which each winner is announced does make people go 'Hmm they won a Grammy let me give'em a try' and then Dave Grohl is like 'Gotcha Bitch!'.

Also, I don't think losing to a white guy will do Brown any favor.

Oh you think it won't come down to that? Wait...