WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-07-2012, 01:04 PM

PeepForLife is looking to come up from OCW...

I think he was just there for Ziggler and Swagger since there was that triple threat tag team title match. They'll still be a kingston/truth tag team title match at mania. Just don't be surprised if it's another triple threat.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2012, 03:49 PM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Kofi did seem very out of place during Santino's victory. He was just kinda there standing next to Teddy and showing support for Santino. I think it comes down to the simple fact that he has absolutely nothing to do until Bourne returns (hopefully) for the revival of Air Boom to win the Tag Team Championship at or before Wrestlemania. Hey, a guy can dream. I loved that team. He might also have been there to support Teddy due to how he might be a candidate to be on Teddy's team for the GM match. I can easily see Kofi and Santino being part of the Long team for that match against Otunga and a couple of heels for JL.

We might see something happen on Smackdown to make some sense out of Kofi randomly being there. Or we might not. Maybe he and Santino are friends in real life and he got the permission to be out there to root for his buddy. There really are a number of different reasons for why Kofi was there so randomly. Then again, there might have been no reason and he was just told to be there. I don't think it matters that much. If anything my theory is that he's going to be on Teddy's team with Santino and was there to show support. If not, fingers are crossed for that Air Boom reunion and he just had nothing else to do.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2012, 09:43 PM
The Condrey to your Eaton

frythedeliveryguy is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Kofi

All I know is, and I stand by this no matter how much you 'know it alls' wanna make fun of me, Kofi looks like a tall black Hornswaggle. Look at a side by side. Freaky.
sendpm.gif