WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

How is this even a topic? There are so many other up-and-coming wrestlers that are so much better than this crap. I swear, he's nothing more than Batista meets Jersey Shore. I would rather have Chris Hero and Dean Ambrose make their way up to the WWE roster than see this sad excuse of a wrestler anywhere near a ring.

In 2015, we'll see. But for now? Hell no.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2012, 12:10 AM

Davieboy2009 is looking to come up from OCW...

I just don't get why the WWE promotes his videos, which utilizes non-wwe talent, and doesn't capitalize. Seriously. Bring in The Big O for a bodyguard role while he learns to wrestle in FCW. The fans already know him from the youtube show....just change that weak taunt of his. Down the line when he can wrestle have Chi come in and manage their team.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2012, 12:27 AM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

UH-OH ITS THE BIG-O!

I love the charisma of this guy! His ring work will improve. He promos for Z!TLIS and Chi!TLIS are amazing.

I don't think we will see him on WWE TV for a while, but he may get there.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2012, 08:50 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Honkey_Kong is looking to come up from OCW...Honkey_Kong is looking to come up from OCW...Honkey_Kong is looking to come up from OCW...

Big O has a long way to go before he's even ready for FCW. He's got the look and the charisma, but he needs to learn how to wrestle. He would really benefit from having Regal coach him. I mean he's obviously trying to be just another Batista in there (and poorly at that), he should be learning how to be something different.
sendpm.gif