WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been wondering this myself ever since I read that. I didn't know there was bad blood between the two. I'm going with what The Brain has to say because he's always right. Ole should be inducted tho, he's a bad ass in every sense.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Got jumped at the airport as your
WWF Hardcore Champion

PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is sad. I mean I just read what he said and it makes me sad. Vince has been known to hold a grudge AND forgive people and move on and stuff, but in the condition Ole is in, I think he should just call Vince apologize if he made offensive remarks towards Linda, and accept the HOF via satellite or something.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:24 AM

Xumer is looking to come up from OCW...

Someone can correct me if I am wrong here but didn't Vince offer Ole something like $300 to appear in the 4 horseman DVD set a few years ago? I think I remember reading back then that the reason Vince sent that lowball offer to Ole was because he knew that it would offend him and didn't really want him for the project anyway.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
the Rated-R Superstar
Knockout Champion

sTyLnK is looking to come up from OCW...sTyLnK is looking to come up from OCW...sTyLnK is looking to come up from OCW...

If Ole wants to go through life holding grudges that's his personal choice. But the reality is even though he says it's "not a big deal", it is and he knows it is. He wants to make his voice heard, but because he can't he's trying to just "play it cool and act like nothing is bothering him". A lot of things are eating him up inside. At least that's what it looks like to me. I hope the poor guy realizes this before it's too late.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
WWE Women's Champion

FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...FlairFan2003 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Vince has shown in the past that he wil put aside personal grudges for the good of his product. He definately put aside grudges with JJ Dilion not only to get him to particiapte in the Horsemen DVD Retrospective to appear on the RAW tribute to Flair after WM 24.

He has certainly put aside grudges and hard feelings to work with Bischoff, Hogan, Nash, and Hart through the years. If there is money to be made Vince will cave.

That said, Im not sure why such vitrol exists between them. Ole has had a reputation for rubbing people the wrong way, even close associates like Arn & Flair and Dusty Rhodes supposedly. Heck if Dusty & Vince could make peace and Bischoff & Hogan could make peace with Vince I cant possibly see why he and Ole cant unless Ole just finds it completely unneccessary. Its actually a slap in the face to induct the group without Ole. Of course, the HOF should have Randy Savage & Bruno Sammartino in it as well, although in the past what kept them out was their unwillingness to participate.

All that said, realistically about 7 names should go into the HOF as part of The Horsemen Induction: The original unit (Flair, Arn, Ole, Blanchard), Lex Luger (the group had great success with Luger as a member, this may have been the height of the popularity of The Horsemen vs Dusty Rhodes fued), Barry Whyndam and manager JJ Dillion.

The various incarnations post 1990 that involved Sting, Sid Viscious/Justice, Paul Roma (man that was bad), Benoit, Malenko, McMichaels, etc all had varying levels of success but not at the height of the Group's 1985-88 run. Kind of like the NWO was never the same in any incanation after eary 1999, too many changes and re vamps, it never clicked on the same level. The constants were always Flair & Arn, but the group as a whole became a force when Ole was involved and grew to greater heights with Luger and then Whyndam. Nothing that the other names added ever compared.
sendpm.gif