WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Has An Automatic Dish Washer
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Since it's going to take all day for Stormtrooper to get it, let's see what I can do.

Quote:
Yes, that makes it much better.

"But..but...they did it too!!!"

I hear that all the time from my 5th grade students. What a sorry excuse.
You see young one, the "wait for it......wait for it....." was for people to bash the Dems for this. The reason it was there was simple: THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

Bringing up the Democrats when the GOP does something stupid is like saying "I'm not as bad of a murderer. I shot him through the head so it didn't last as long. I'm a far better person that he is because he let them bleed to death." Believe me, I've forgotten more about politics than you'll ever know and I'm fully aware of the blue team being corrupt and messed up too. Has zero to do with this thread at all.

Did I spell it out well enough for you now you stupid, stupid man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

You gon get got.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:30 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Since it's going to take all day for Stormtrooper to get it, let's see what I can do.
Yeah, way to take a shot at my intelligence there, dipshit.

Quote:
You see young one,
I'm older (and clearly wiser) then you.

Quote:
the "wait for it......wait for it....." was for people to bash the Dems for this. The reason it was there was simple: THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

Bringing up the Democrats when the GOP does something stupid is like saying "I'm not as bad of a murderer. I shot him through the head so it didn't last as long. I'm a far better person that he is because he let them bleed to death."
And that's where YOU, oh great administrator of a wrestling forum, don't get it. I was not discussing democrats. I was merely using that as an example of YOUR hypocrisy. You make THREAD AFTER THREAD AFTER THREAD of stupid pointless shit knocking the republican party, telling us how they are the greatest threat to mankind. Your failure to ever knock the other side for their trivial "negatives" (and no, this wasn't at all even close to a negative, even if you want it to be), tells us that you, in fact, support that side, and think that everything they do is grand. Until you bash the other side, you just come off as a liberal fucking douchebag who constantly looks for things to bash the GOP.

Quote:
Believe me, I've forgotten more about politics than you'll ever know
And I never claimed otherwise. I fucking hate all politics, and don't even fucking bother with it, because it's all a bunch of fucking nonsense. This had nothing to do with one side of the political scene being right or wrong. It had to do with your hypocrisy.

Quote:
and I'm fully aware of the blue team being corrupt and messed up too. Has zero to do with this thread at all.
If you are fully aware of it, then you'd realize how much of a fucking douche you're coming off as. Being fully aware of it would mean you'd realize that both sides fucking suck and do stupid trivial shit, so no need to constantly remind everyone that only one side sucks, so that I can make the side I choose look better by comparison.

By making snide remarks about the GOP constantly, all you do in announce to the world that you are, in fact, a bias anti-GOP asshole. Congrats.
Quote:
Did I spell it out well enough for you now you stupid, stupid man?
What you did is you finally explained yourself, after calling me out. Too bad you completely missed what I was saying, which isn't surprising, because you really aren't all that you're cracked up to be.

And just because I am not a Wrestling Forum administrator doesn't make me a fucking idiot. I'm much smarter then you give me credit for, and based on what you post here, I'm pretty much smarter then you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Has An Automatic Dish Washer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

So what this boils down to is you want me to be balanced in my criticisms? That's hysterical young one. Where this idea came from that no one is EVER allowed to be biased towards one thing or another continues to elude me. I take shots at the GOP because I find them to be hypocritical morons. I don't take that shots at the Dems because, for lack of a more simplistic explanation for the likes of you, I tend to agree with them and like them more. I know it's hard to comprehend, but people can have an opinion and don't have to be all nice and proper.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
You have to decide where you stand on abortion and taxes...everything else is minimal at this point.
Don't forget racism, and birth certificates.

Actually, they fall under the same category. So, just racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
So when Barack Obama, or any Democrat politician does the same thing (AND THEY WILL, they all do shit like that), will you make the same bullshit sarcastic thread? No, you won't. But the GOP are a bunch of hypocrites.... Pot. Kettle. BLACK. End of fucking story.

What is the world coming to now, people complain when fathers go to their sons baseball games? What's next? How dare he go on a date with his wife! How DARE he attend religious services with his family (if he so chooses)! HOW DARE he eat a slice of pizza at a local pizza shop!

Do we know if he reimbursed the state for the ride (a luxury which even your liberal bias article even states that he RARELY uses)? No, but we must jump to conclusions that he didn't (even if he doesn't, who cares, it's a luxury allowed him, and he rarely ever uses it). All we know if that he was 70 miles away and took the helicopter to go to the game, so support his child. HOW DARE HE BE A GOOD FATHER!
Quote:
If I "FAIL" to "GET IT" then FUCKING EXPLAIN YOUR CONSTANT GOP BASHING SHIT.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I FAIL TO FUCKING GET. EXPLAIN THAT FUCKING SHIT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Gentleman of the Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Gelgarin

Quote:
Your failure to ever knock the other side for their trivial "negatives" (and no, this wasn't at all even close to a negative, even if you want it to be), tells us that you, in fact, support that side, and think that everything they do is grand. Until you bash the other side, you just come off as a liberal fucking douchebag who constantly looks for things to bash the GOP.
And the prize for most stupid thing I have read today is won.

How the fuck does failure the criticize an entity equate to support? That's completely moronic. There are no end of topics that I prioritize my condemnation towards, but that does not intrinsically mean that I am supporting all subjects of lower priority. All it shows is that one entity annoys me more than another entity.

Just as an aside, you'd do well to try and take a slightly more withdrawn outlook in these debates. Once again you're throwing around all these claims about how you come across as wise and KB comes across as a douchbag, but you'd struggle to find a single person to validate these accusations. In contrast there appears to be quite a queue of people lining up to proclaim the opposite.

Just a thought.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:48 AM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
If I "FAIL" to "GET IT" then FUCKING EXPLAIN YOUR CONSTANT GOP BASHING SHIT.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I FAIL TO FUCKING GET. EXPLAIN THAT FUCKING SHIT.
There's nothing to get, man. You're right on this issue, everyone else is just trying agitate you and work you up. If you weren't right, a perfectly reasonable explanation would have been given.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:52 AM
WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...Daring Dew is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Daring Dew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
Don't forget racism, and birth certificates.

Actually, they fall under the same category. So, just racism.
Honestly, I think one guy has to prove his citizenship to a bunch on nutjobs, then every candidate should have to as well. I don't care if the persons name is John Q. American. From this point on, I say EVERYBODY proves they are natural born Americans. Make it completely level....
Old 06-02-2011, 06:58 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

This is a good thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion

Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...

Politicans are hyprocrites and exploit their office for personal gain?

Who knew?