WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eck View Post
Could you guys put a chat system on here like facebook or maybe even group chat?
...uhh, this is a discussion forum. The whole site is designed around the concept of a group chat.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-26-2011, 11:49 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...

How long do you have to edit a response ? I'm stickler for correct spelling but I can't seem to edit my last post any more.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacdnwarrior View Post
How long do you have to edit a response ? I'm stickler for correct spelling but I can't seem to edit my last post any more.
10 minutes
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 11:41 AM

Born Angst is looking to come up from OCW...

I would like to know if there's anyway at all that I can recover my old account.

I use to be Ptd on here, I wasnt on for a few months and tried logging in. I tried all four passwords I would have used in the past few years, and none of them worked. I can't send myself a new password or anything, because the email I used for the account has been canceled.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Angst View Post
I would like to know if there's anyway at all that I can recover my old account.

I use to be Ptd on here, I wasnt on for a few months and tried logging in. I tried all four passwords I would have used in the past few years, and none of them worked. I can't send myself a new password or anything, because the email I used for the account has been canceled.
What was the e-mail account?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 04:14 PM

Born Angst is looking to come up from OCW...

Either sld183@aol.com or sld184@aol.com

Either way both have been canceled
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Angst View Post
Either sld183@aol.com or sld184@aol.com

Either way both have been canceled
Neither of those were the e-mail listed on the account. I cannot grant your request.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jackal960 is looking to come up from OCW...Jackal960 is looking to come up from OCW...

How does the green bar system work? I have one, but a person with the same quantity of posts have 3 green bars near his name. Just to find out how you get green bars
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

It's reputation. People can rep a post you make if they like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jackal960 is looking to come up from OCW...Jackal960 is looking to come up from OCW...

OK. I had good rep for 10 times, and got 35 points for it. Got 1 green bar shown on my posts. Another guy got 3 green bars for 130 posts. Based on what i got from the FAQ he should have got 20 rep point for each post he made. That's the part i don't get. Sorry i don't want to be annoying, just wanted to learn more about how the system works.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread