WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-15-2011, 04:51 PM

nwocongo is looking to come up from OCW...

As soon as I saw Snooki with Trish I said, "damn, there gonna have her do something at WM", that being said I don't mind this match that much. Only complaint I have is if your going to have a throw away match involving Snooki, why not just Trish and Snooki with a 3rd maybe Kelly Kelly or Natalya against LayCool and Vicki, why stick Dolph and Morrison in this match? I know they may be pressed for time, but why not give these two they're own match?I think the majority of the match will be those two, but still it seems pretty stupid to put these guys in what is otherwise diva circus, hopefully they'll let Dolph rid himself of Vicki after this and Morrison and Dolph will have a real feud.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:48 AM

Kofi/ZigglerClassic is looking to come up from OCW...

This match is going to be purely entertaining from start to finish. You have Snooki wrestling, you have Laycool who are always entertaining, you have the best female wrestler of all time in Trish, and you have Morrison and Ziggler who will steal the show with their athletic and sometimes extreme abilities. Don't be surprised if this is one of those surprise hit matches. Funny because of all the stuff going on in this match and the fact I'm a big fan of Morrison and Ziggler this is now my second most anticipated match at WM27.

Imo it will steal the show.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Aka DJ Mathix
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Mathix is looking to come up from OCW...Mathix is looking to come up from OCW...Mathix is looking to come up from OCW...Mathix is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mathix

I am surprisingly looking forward to this match. I wish they would have found something better for Morrison and Ziggler for Wrestlemania, but at least they got on the card and are doing something which is all that matters. It's going to be great seeing Trish again at Mania as well. I expect JoMo and Ziggler to control the better part of this match with maybe Snooki coming in at the very end for the pin.

Despite all the negativity Snooki gets, she is one of the biggest celebrities at the moment and this was a great decision by WWE getting her on their biggest card. I expect a very entertaining match
Old 03-16-2011, 02:34 PM
2 Catholic girls in a knife fight
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Dowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowds

It's these kind of announcements that make me glad I watch PPVs for free.

There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said; Snooki's in WM to try and up the buyrates, Money in the Bank shall be missed and Morrison and Ziggler definitely deserve better.

Ziggler was doing a fine job on Smackdown in his chase for the gold, even (arguably) putting on the best match of the night with Edge at the Royal Rumble. Since then he gets "fired", misses Elimination Chamber then his next PPV appearance is as part of a mixed tag team! That's unbelievable!

Morrison doesn't have that same drop in form so it doesn't seem as bad; Rumble participant then Chamber participant then the mixed tag.

It's a shame that WWE aren't giving two young guys like Morrison and Ziggler the chance to go out and just wrestle for the sake of it at their biggest PPV. Yes yes yes they are about ENTERTAINMENT these days, but the WRESTLING is what makes them different to everything else. Like I said, it's a shame.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-16-2011, 08:01 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

I think this sucks completely, when I read the spoilers I was with high hopes on the bout Ziggler/Morrison. It deserves a one on one match at the biggest event that professional wrestling has to offer. If WWE wanted so bad Snooki they coul'dve put her as JoMo's manager: John Morrison with Snooki vs Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero. And of course having Trish vs McCool NOT Lay-Cool.

Anyway, I'm pissed with this match, until the moment I was quiet happy for the Mania card, now we have taken from the equation a great midcard match and a great return and match as far the divas are concerned. ItĄs obvious that Snooki's team is going to win... but besides that this is probably the only match that I don't give a fuck.

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-18-2011, 04:59 PM
I Can See You... MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

ugotpwned999 is looking to come up from OCW...

This match just screams 'thrown together' at the last moment. You have two of the most talented superstars-JoMo and Ziggler-and you put them in a match with f*cking Laycool and Snooki for christs sake.

You have to admit though, having Snooki at Mania, in the ring, WRESTLING, Is a genius move at the hands of Mcmahon and the creative team.

WWE could have split this into two matches. Ziggler vs. Morrison and Trish with snooki vs Mc cool with layla. It would have been alot better if this had happend instead of having Ziggler and Morrison dragged down in a lackluster match.

Last edited by ugotpwned999 : 03-18-2011 at 05:05 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Tu Madre, Cabron
King of the Ring

Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Tu Papi, KJ

Trish/Whatshername vs Laycool should've been enough. But why in the rowdy blue fuck are John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler entangled in this stupidity? Two months ago both these guys were challengers for their respective brand's World title. Fuck, Dolph Ziggler just won and lost his first World title. And this is what they do with these two? Say what you want about publicity, but these main event teases that end up leading to these abominations on PPV just piss the hell out of me. Dolph Ziggler played a "Xanatos Gambit" and became World Champion for about a minute gets fired and upon returning, plays back seat to a reality TV star. Way to go, WWE. Way to blow up pushes in the blink of an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.

WWE is too damn long and TNA is too damn short. But WZCW is 4 Lyfe. Join today.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Love is not admissable evidence.
WWE Diva's Champion

The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to The Bearded One Send a message via MSN to The Bearded One

Morrison and Ziggler's participation in this match makes perfect sense. They are obviously two guys the WWE has high hopes in for the future and they are putting them in the most mainstream match in the card. Just think, non-WWE fans will look up WrestleMania on Youtube the next day to see Snooki wrestle and they will see two of the great young wrestlers on the roster. They went from being just another midcard match to being in one of the most high-profile matches on the card. Their addition makes perfect sense to me.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:20 PM

ultramattman is looking to come up from OCW...ultramattman is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bearded One View Post
Morrison and Ziggler's participation in this match makes perfect sense. They are obviously two guys the WWE has high hopes in for the future and they are putting them in the most mainstream match in the card. Just think, non-WWE fans will look up WrestleMania on Youtube the next day to see Snooki wrestle and they will see two of the great young wrestlers on the roster. They went from being just another midcard match to being in one of the most high-profile matches on the card. Their addition makes perfect sense to me.
Hit it on the head. It's no accident that Morrison and Ziggler, recipients of two of the biggest pushes over the last six months, are in this match instead of Santino. WWE has huge plans for these guys in the next year and is making sure they'll be part of the one clip EVERYONE will see on Monday.

Wrestlemania 27 is all about cashing in every chit to showcase the new crop of stars they've been building.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Future WWE Divas Champion

futurediva15 is looking to come up from OCW...

Whether anybody likes it or not, Snooki is going to Wrestlemania! Me being a Jersey Girl myself, I look snooks But I'm an even bigger wrestling fan, John Morrison should be in a title match but hey, he's on the card. I'm very pleased that Trish will have a match, I've always loved her and I can't wait to see her kick some ass! And no one really cares about Laycool or Ziggles, but this is the perfect time for Ms. Layla El to turn face helllll yeah, this is gonna be a great and entertaining match!
sendpm.gif