WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Official 2013 Slammy Nominee
Million Dollar Champion

FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default WWE RAW LD 2/14/2011 - Finally?

LAST WEEK
Host with the Most

Quote:
In his monumental return to Raw, Mr. McMahon announced that the WWE Universe would meet the special guest host of WrestleMania the following Monday night. Who will hold this illustrious honor on The Grandest Stage of Them All?
You Come from Money? He Comes from Class

Quote:
Ted DiBiase had it coming. Teaming with WWE Champion The Miz to take on No. 1 contender Jerry Lawler and U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan, the arrogant "Fortunate Son" soon felt the sting of defeat when The King pinned his shoulders to the mat.
The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Quote:
Isn't John Cena generous? Not only did the Cenation Commander-in-Chief give CM Punk a disqualification victory in their bout with a low blow to The Second City Savior, but he was also kind enough to share his steel chair with Punk's New Nexus lackeys after the match.
TONIGHT

Quote:
As announced by WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, the WWE Universe will be introduced to the official host of WrestleMania XXVII on the next edition of Raw. Who will make The Show of Shows truly monumental?

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions

• Will we be marking out due to the Guest Host?
  • Will we be pissed off by the Guest Host?
  • Will The Miz capitalise on Jerry Lawler's absence tonight?
  • Will Nexus continue to take out the Elimination Chamber participants?
  • Will Randy Orton seek revenge on the Nexus?
  • Will R-Truth remember where he is this week?
  • Will we see more of the mysterious 21/2/2011 messages?
  • Will we see a new Diva's champion as Natalya looks to take back her title?
  • And oh so much more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You and I should travel to the strange land of America one of these days, FunKay. I can't promise we won't be fired upon, nor that I won't use you as a human shield in such a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...The Doctor is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I'LL BE TEH ROCK!!!1!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

If you smell.......!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 04:36 PM
08-14-2012
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...LamaNamaneumi is looking to come up from OCW...

Everyone else has picked The Rock, So it would be no fun for me to do the same.
I hope who ever it is someone starts a "Bitch about the guest host" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
No, all the hate because you said you are a Juggalo.......What the fuck is a Juggalo anyway?
Old 02-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Broski of the Week #22

Smartie is looking to come up from OCW...Smartie is looking to come up from OCW...

Man I just know I'm gonna mark the fuck out when Rock comes out.Probably shitting my pants too.

Now There's some REAL Champs.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:45 PM

Sldorange91 is looking to come up from OCW...

FWIW The Rock just made a twitter account (yes it is verified) and he just changed his name from Dwayne Johnson to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on his facebook page. And if that isnt enough, he posted a picture of him doing his classic turnbuckle pose and wrote "FINALLY..." on his official facebook page.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

I still believe it's Maven.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Brad Maddox
Knockout Champion

Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...

Justin Bieber, hopefully. As he would get booed, he should be a Floyd Mayweather-esque heel who goes around hitting on the Divas and talking about how much money he has.

The more I think about it, the more I think it should happen.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:04 PM
All 6's and 7's
WWE Diva's Champion

Tech N9ne is looking to come up from OCW...Tech N9ne is looking to come up from OCW...Tech N9ne is looking to come up from OCW...Tech N9ne is looking to come up from OCW...Tech N9ne is looking to come up from OCW...

For them to have a "Guest Host" for Wrestlemania, it HAS to be a huge name. I am officially convinced it is The Rock, until someone else comes out there. I just wonder if it is The Rock, will he actually BE there, or will he appear tonight Via Satellite?
Old 02-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Classically Charismatic
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jason Scene sold outJason Scene sold outJason Scene sold outJason Scene sold outJason Scene sold outJason Scene sold out
Send a message via MSN to Jason Scene

Duke "The Dumpster" Droese