WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default Name Change Request (Please read Requesting Rules)

Before you request a name change, make sure you meet both of the following criteria:

1) You have amassed at least 50 non-spam posts. This means your post count on your profile must be at least 50, or above. If you do not have a least 50 posts, your request will be denied, and disciplinary action may be taken.

2) It has been at least TWO months since your last name change, or has been at least TWO months since you joined the forum. If your last name change has not been TWO months or longer, your request will be denied, and disciplinary action may be taken. Additionally, you will have to re-submit your request when you are eligible for a name change. You can check the date of your last name change in your member profile, as well as your join date, under your personal "User Notes".

Once you reach 50 posts, the first requirement will always be met, so you can continue to request name changes anytime, as long as you meet the TWO month requirement. The 50 posts requirement is one time deal.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:39 PM
City Dweller, Successful Fella
WWE Diva's Champion

SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...SpoodBeest worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Skype™ to SpoodBeest

I guess this is where we go to request name changes now, anyway I want my name to be SpoodBeest please and thank you. Just a simple removal of the ™ symbol
Old 07-27-2010, 07:25 PM
WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
Knockout Champion

Decarow is looking to come up from OCW...Decarow is looking to come up from OCW...Decarow is looking to come up from OCW...Decarow is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Decarow Send a message via Skype™ to Decarow

I want to change my name to Rod McMahon

The day Edge goes to TNA is the day Yoshi Tatsu ends the Streak.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:18 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

FunKay Please & Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Wrestling pro with JC Epick someday

Boondocks is looking to come up from OCW...Boondocks is looking to come up from OCW...

Just got the 50th post. I'd like to change my name to Follower of Awesome.

^Crock^
Old 08-03-2010, 02:02 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

The Big Black Crock.

Please and thank you.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

General Disarray

Thank You, Mr. Fox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
Old 08-06-2010, 01:12 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

I think I've got the 50 posts...wanna change to "The Rev sXe"...thank you!

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
I survived the Rapture

I Suck Ass is looking to come up from OCW...I Suck Ass is looking to come up from OCW...I Suck Ass is looking to come up from OCW...I Suck Ass is looking to come up from OCW...I Suck Ass is looking to come up from OCW...

I would like it changed to noahconfail!tor, please oh great and mighty Fox.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:43 PM

Validus is looking to come up from OCW...

The All Canadian-Canadian