WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-08-2010, 06:03 AM
F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
ROH Pure Champion

Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...

How many threads about this seriously...

It won't happen..even if it did...i don't think anything would happen, he wouldn't jump ship to TNA, he would stay in WWE...
Just when you think you got all the answers....I change the questions...GENIUS!!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-08-2010, 06:15 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

KoC417 is looking to come up from OCW...KoC417 is looking to come up from OCW...KoC417 is looking to come up from OCW...

This has already been done! Why do people continue to make topics about stuff that's already been done. Stephanie and HHH won't ever get a divorce and if they did blah blah blah who really cares the WWE would stay in control of the McMahons because Vince has controlling interests in the company.
Again..Topic has already been done...
Old 06-08-2010, 07:59 AM
When we sleep, we all decay
United States Champion

Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...

I am pretty sure that some ramifications would come of it but I am also sure that it wouldn't anything absolutely major. Sure, he may job a lot more than he is doing right now and he may not be as dominant as he would like to be but I would still imagine that he would be there or thereabouts, when it comes to the top tier or WWE wrestling.

If they did indeed get a divorce, it would be ludicrous to think that Vince would be so vengeful to the father of his grand-children, especially if they are leaving things on good terms like you have stated. It wouldn't be good for business, for the kids involved of for Triple H. Stephanie McMahon would also come out looking like a vengeful bitch and I don't think anyone in the WWE really wants to see anything like that ever happen. So, the short answer is no. Triple H would continue in the WWE and would likely still be a competitive superstar. However, some ramifications may take hold that would hold him back. At the end of the day, Triple H still sells merchandise and still puts on decent matches. I don't think there would be that much of a problem.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

I think we'd all like to believe that all the parties involved could be professional about everything, but I think we're giving Vince and Stephanie a little too much credit. In the past, Vince McMahon has been known to sacrifice lucrative opportunities in support of his own ego. When he bought WCW, he could have done something phenomenal with it. Instead, he allowed it to go the way of the Dodo just to say that, once and for all, the WWF beat WCW. He's done similar things a number of times in the past, but that's among the most well known.

Also, Stephanie McMahon is his only daughter and mother of two, and soon to be three, grandchildren. If Triple H were to divorce Stephanie, or vice versa, I have little trouble believing that Vince wouldn't make Triple H miserable or attempt to fire him if it's what Stephanie wanted. The Guest Host concept on Raw was scheduled to be over already, but Stephanie likes the idea and convinced Vince to keep it going at least through the summer. I know that's a long way from getting her father to sabotoge Triple H's career, but it's an example of the kind of influence she has.

Then again, to be fair, I have to say that Vince McMahon has made some benevolent gestures this year. He's made amends with Bret Hart and Bret Hart has been part of the WWE roster since January, something none of us ever thought we'd see, he asked The Ultimate Warrior to be part of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2010 despite the animosity between the two in the past, he asked Wendi Richter to be part of the class and she accepted despite being the victime of the original WWE Screwjob roughly 25 years ago. In 2010, it does seem as though Vince McMahon has not only grown something of a conscience but he also seems to have grown as a person as well. I'm not saying he's all warm and cuddly now or anything, but he's certainly done some things this year that I'd have never thought he'd be willing to do. So maybe I'm wrong and maybe he wouldn't try to ruin Triple H's career in the WWE if Steph wanted him to. Hell, maybe Vince actually is a human being now.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 06-08-2010, 01:00 PM

sd03 is looking to come up from OCW...

They make a really good couple, I honestly don't see them ever divorcing. Might as well stop the speculation about it. They both work together at times, and have been having children left and right. They won't split, and if they ever did, it would have to be something pretty big.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-11-2010, 04:02 AM
WCW TV Champion

GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
I think we'd all like to believe that all the parties involved could be professional about everything, but I think we're giving Vince and Stephanie a little too much credit. In the past, Vince McMahon has been known to sacrifice lucrative opportunities in support of his own ego. When he bought WCW, he could have done something phenomenal with it. Instead, he allowed it to go the way of the Dodo just to say that, once and for all, the WWF beat WCW. He's done similar things a number of times in the past, but that's among the most well known.

Also, Stephanie McMahon is his only daughter and mother of two, and soon to be three, grandchildren. If Triple H were to divorce Stephanie, or vice versa, I have little trouble believing that Vince wouldn't make Triple H miserable or attempt to fire him if it's what Stephanie wanted. The Guest Host concept on Raw was scheduled to be over already, but Stephanie likes the idea and convinced Vince to keep it going at least through the summer. I know that's a long way from getting her father to sabotoge Triple H's career, but it's an example of the kind of influence she has.

Then again, to be fair, I have to say that Vince McMahon has made some benevolent gestures this year. He's made amends with Bret Hart and Bret Hart has been part of the WWE roster since January, something none of us ever thought we'd see, he asked The Ultimate Warrior to be part of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2010 despite the animosity between the two in the past, he asked Wendi Richter to be part of the class and she accepted despite being the victime of the original WWE Screwjob roughly 25 years ago. In 2010, it does seem as though Vince McMahon has not only grown something of a conscience but he also seems to have grown as a person as well. I'm not saying he's all warm and cuddly now or anything, but he's certainly done some things this year that I'd have never thought he'd be willing to do. So maybe I'm wrong and maybe he wouldn't try to ruin Triple H's career in the WWE if Steph wanted him to. Hell, maybe Vince actually is a human being now.
I would take those gestures with a grain of salt.
1) He's got a limited supply of people who want to work for him or be part of the Hall Of Fame. hence why you have to induct Koko B Ware. are u serious? Koko B Ware a legend? LOL

2) Bret Hart being reintroduced has been a long time in coming, he was just not physically able to make a go of it due to health issues. and maybe HBK was the one who actually got the ball rolling on that.

I always reckon outside of the ring Vince and WWE had a heart as is evident by all the charity work they do, just when it comes to the "entertainment" business, you have to be somewhat ruthless, same with any other multi-millionaire/billionare you can't be a nice guy and totally succeed.

Or in the words of Jessie Ventura, do unto others b4 they ever have a chance to do unto you