WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2010, 05:30 AM
WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to The Dewbliners

Yes, indeed, there are quiet a few Scotch drinkers on these here forums. FalKon, IC, Pyru (hope you don't mind me shortening your name), Becker, etc. You'll fit in fine.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:58 AM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It'd be funny as hell if that ended up being Tina Fey
Old 02-11-2010, 05:59 AM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrusane View Post
See, it is just so damn difficult to explain to people why Scotch is everything that is right with the world. My gf didn't get it...she would only drink tequila...fuck, I'm glad she escaped...

He seems to agree. It must be true.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Christian Battlez

I was always amazded how with alcohol the older it gets the better. So paculiar. Can anyone explain to me why that is?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:12 PM

pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Battlez View Post
I was always amazded how with alcohol the older it gets the better. So paculiar. Can anyone explain to me why that is?
There are two phases to aging Scotch. The length of time it ages in a barrel and the length of time it ages in the bottle. The important one, the one that determines the "age" of a good Scotch, is the time it spends in the barrel.

Scotch is aged in wooden barrels, and as it sits it absorbs flavors from the wood. For example, the bottle I am currently drinking contains hints of raisins, coffee, fresh malt, light cream, vanilla, honey, rich fruits, and a trace of smoke. This means every vintage of Scotch has it's own distinctive flavor, and no two Scotches will taste exactly the same, unless they were both bottled from the same barrel. The aging process is important as the longer it sits in the barrel, the more flavor is absorbed.

Once Scotch is bottled it no longer matures. The age of the Scotch is actually the number of years from when it was first distilled until it was bottled. So, for example, if my bottle was distilled in 1985 and bottled in 2003, it is considered an 18 year old Scotch, even though it was distilled 25 years ago.

The reason that so many older Scotches demand such a high price has more to do with rarity than anything else. For example, the Black Bowmore I referenced earlier was distilled in the 1920s and bottled in the 1980s. It is a 63 year old Scotch, and is very rare due to its age. Since every vintage has a distinct flavor (even more distinct when you talk about blended malts) buying an older Scotch like that represents a limited opportunity to experience a flavor that will likely never be duplicated.

And finally, by Scottish law, for a whiskey to be called a Scotch it must contain a minimum of 40% abv, so no matter what vintage you get, if you drink enough it will fuck you up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
I've liked Pyrusane for some time now. I wish he'd post more because I like his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastadon TentaZord View Post
Pyrusane, I love you. you and I took down this motherfucker when he tried to say that the spinner belt was so cool, and that Goldberg was a jobber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
I mark out for a pyrusane post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
pyrusane must either make a shit ton of money or have a really big johnson.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Old 02-11-2010, 05:17 PM
WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler

The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dewbliners is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to The Dewbliners

Damn, that was insightful. Wish I was that smart.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:17 PM

pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
sigged
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
I've liked Pyrusane for some time now. I wish he'd post more because I like his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastadon TentaZord View Post
Pyrusane, I love you. you and I took down this motherfucker when he tried to say that the spinner belt was so cool, and that Goldberg was a jobber.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
pyrusane must either make a shit ton of money or have a really big johnson.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I know who you are. I was reading the mrstlouis thread the other day and laughing at you and Tenta. You were great.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hopefully you will be back for the WZ Tourny. We had some fun battles.