WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Registered Boozer
WWE Diva's Champion

Morpheus101 is looking to come up from OCW...

I predict that Edge will move to Raw and challenge for the WWE title. If so, Christian should go to Smackdown. Edge and Christian should be kept apart anyway....they are too strong in their own right to be on the same show, given their "past". Christian would do amazingly well on Smackdown anyway. He could feud with the likes of Batista, CM Punk, Jericho and Ziggler. I also hope that Christian finally gets the push that I've wanted him to have for years.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-09-2010, 10:12 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...Showtime is getting some looks on Smackdown...

HBK will never go to SD. I hear it's because he attends regular tuesday mourning church near wherever he lives, so don't count on him moving. As for Christian, yes there is a strong possibility he could move to RAW, but SD has so much better options for him. First, he won't be put behind guys like Cena, HHH, HBK, Orton, Big Show, heck as awesome as a champ that Christian has been The Miz is probably ranked above him in WWE's mind. Christian going over to RAW propbably means he'll be the next MAtt Hardy over there. Now Christian going to SD, so many better variables. His brother Edge, and Jericho, both men he has feuded with many of times. A less challenging roster to crack through (although I guess Shamus threw yoke into that logic). The point I'm getting at is I like Christian, and I really wish WWE would give him that push, but I think his career would be better suited on SD instead. As for HBK, this isn't a draft. It's free agency. Only the ECW stars are moving which means... the newer ones will stay, the young ones will get mini pushes, and the older ones are a new set of jobbers. Christian... he at least has a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I want to see Show literally fucked by Celeste. Kinky shit man.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-09-2010, 10:24 PM

dcrkool83 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Superstars moving!

Looking at the rosters for ECW, Raw and Smackdown here are who I belive would need a change of scenery.

From Raw
Evan Bourne, Cody Rhodes, Santino, Chavo, should be moved to NXT.
Keep hornswoggle and let him sell merchandise or something.

Evan has gottend lost in the shuffle and Cody I think personally hasn't gotten enough of a chance to show his talent. Maybe have him fight against the FCW guys who come up to NXT then move him back to one of the shows as a mid-card wrestler who could go after the U.S or IC title. Same thing could be for Evan Bourne who would be a great U.S/IC champ. Santino and Chavo would be great trainers for the up and comers. Also, I would say bring back the Cruiserweight title and have that defended on Superstars and NXT. You could use Superstars to show the up and coming wrestlers to people and other wrestlers who don't get any time on Raw or Smackdown.

Put back together Carlito and Primo so they can go after the Tag titles cause you need more tag titles. Also, I would say unify the womens titles and have that title defended on all the shows.

From Smackdown
Curt Hawkins, Jimmy Yang, Dolph Ziggler, FU Naki. Put all these guys on NXT.

Also, reunite Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin as a tag team and give these guys the belts. Or they would be great as I.C/U.S champs. With Shelton hopefully being pushed into Smackdowns mainevent cause RAW is to crowded with maineventers.

From ECW
Yoshi Tatsu, Tyler Recks, Vance Archer, Zach Ryder, Vladimir Kozlov. Move to NXT.
Christian can compete in the mainevent, also he could be in the U.S/I.C title picture if the mainevent is too crowded after ECW becomes NXT.
Ezekiel Jackson would be in the I.C title hunt.
Goldust-I.C/U.S title picture
Regal-Same as Goldust, or could be like Jericho and could fill in as a mainevent wrestler if needed. Or could be a manager for an up and coming wrestler or keep him with Ezekiel.

Move Cena to Smackdown he's fueded with just about everyone on RAW or you could move Triple H for the same reason. But, if you move Triple H he needs to be Heel cause thats the best role for him. Then you have to turn Jericho or Edge face.

Other than these wrestlers I've named/talked about I would keep the rosters the same as listed on WWE's website.

Keep it up everyon I love this sight and everyones feedbacks and topics! Thanks for letting me share my 2 cents.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 PM

InterestingDrug is looking to come up from OCW...

If HBK goes to SD, it's only temporary. His ego wont allow him to be on the second tier show.

Christian has to go to SD. Like others have said, he'll get lost in the shuffle. He's already jobbed to Sheamus, so what future would he have on RAW? Christian fits the mold of the SD wrestler, so he's just a better fit there. For anyone who thinks they'll give Christian a world title push.. it wont happen. I dont think McMahon has faith in Christian to carry a top brand. I think he'll be good to have in the mix on SD, but his best years are behind him.

For the next draft, Jericho to RAW, MVP to SD, Swagger to SD, Truth to RAW. Just my guesses. Maybe, just maybe, Punk and his group.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-09-2010, 10:32 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...xfearbefore is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to xfearbefore Send a message via MSN to xfearbefore

Yeah like most people I'm going to have to go the exact opposite direction as you here and say that Christian will be the one heading to Smackdown---atleast I really, really fucking hope so. As someone else said, Christian would be lost on Raw. They had him jobbing to Sheamus already, a guy who can't get a clean or decisive win over a single main eventer, so he'd likely not stand a chance being booked in feuds against the likes of the Raw roster in Triple H, HBK, Cena, Orton, etc. Could be some really good matches, but I want Christian to suceed and excel in the main event, and not just make a few trips to it.

HBK I wouldn't mind going to Smackdown, as long as he was there to put people over like he's done since his return. He could really give a lot of credibility to someone like John Morrison or R-Truth just by feuding with them for a month or two. In fact the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of HBK on Smackdown. Imagine a program with CM Punk, with Punk bringing up HBK's infamous partying Kliq days? That has gold written all over it.

But if I had to choose only one of the two to go to Smackdown, it would be Christian, because he'd get a fair shake at the main event and he wouldn't on Raw. Wherever Edge ends up is likely going to be a big factor in where Christian will go because, I mean atleast if the WWE was intelligent, they'd be getting ready for an epic Edge-Christian reunion and/or feud. I hope they don't wait around too long on that one.

HBK will likely stay on Raw, and Christian will (hopefully) be heading to Smackdown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-09-2010, 11:00 PM

The_Instant_Classic is looking to come up from OCW...

Unlike a lot of people i hope Christian goes to RAW. I think if him and Edge(through the draft) go to RAW as faces that will open up a TON of story lines between them. Edge and Orton have a history, they could go for the tag team championships again. They could team up and go heel against John Cena or Trips. I also think Jericho will be heading to RAW. I think the Miz gets shipped to Smackdown along with either Swagger, Bourne, or both where he can feud with Morrison for the U.S. title(if he holds it that long, hopefully he does). I would love to see how Drew Mccantire does on RAW, though i can't really judge how he's doing on Smackdown because the Intercontinental championship is being wasted on Smackdown, i don't think any mid-card title will ever do well on that show. Like i said Swagger and Bourne will hopefully be moved because they do not fit on RAW's star studded roster. I think a lot of people will be moved from RAW for that reason, there is way too much talent. I think Yoshi Tatsu, Shelton Benjamin, and the round table should be moved to Smackdown. Maybe put Kozlov on RAW and split the round table. I don't think I would mind a Kozlov vs. Sheamus match after Sheamus drops the belt which i think he will soon IMO.

The Miz. He is here and he is AWESOME!!!

Last edited by The_Instant_Classic : 02-09-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: spelling error
sendpm.gif
Old 02-09-2010, 11:40 PM

EdgeisWrestling is looking to come up from OCW...
Default How Would You Divide the ECW Roster

So likely all of the current wrestlers on the brand will go to Raw or Smackdown, with the exception of a few. So who would you send to Raw, Smackdown, or release? Here's my opinion:

Raw

Christian: He's ready to go for the world title, and as we all know, the Raw main event REALLY needs some diversity.

Shelton Benjamin: I think he would be an interesting addition to the mix of the mid-card division to face guys like Miz and Swagger, those would definitely be 2 great feuds.

Goldust: I'd REALLY like to see him in a tag team with Cody.

Caylen Croft and Trent Baretta: Although Raw is pretty bad lately, it's really been developing an impressive tag team division. Maybe they could face the team mentioned above.

Jackson and Kozlov: Monster jobbers. Who cares?

Smackdown

The Hurricane: He'd just seem to belong there.

Yoshi Tatsu: Best place for him to develop.

Zack Ryder: Same as Tatsu.

William Regal: His veteran skills might be useful to help the young guys on the mic.

Release

Tyler Reks and Vance Archer: I have to admit that I don't even know who these guys are. I guess they haven't done anything significant since I do watch ECW from time to time.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:44 AM

Spillz3000 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hmmm which ECW stars should be moved to where? Since I'm really not sure the extent of NXT or if it is even a legit brand so I'm just going to suggest who should move to Raw or SmackDown!

Christain-SmackDown! Christain has proven he can carry a show and would definitely do well in the Upper Mid-Card and eventually work his way to the Main Event. There's a lot of potential with him and not to mention before he goes into the Main Event people like him can do for the IC title that Rey and Jericho did for it last year.

Goldust-SmackDown! I think this would be a good move for Goldust as he can be really active in the Mid-Card roster and definitely help with the talent enhancement on that show. And why not give Goldust one more IC title run or find him a decent partner and see what he can do with the Tag Straps for a little bit.

William Regal-Raw. While most people think Regal would benefit from a change of scenary being on SmackDown I don't think it's needed. Because of suspensions and what not I think Regal kind of ruined his chances of ever sniffing the Main Event so why not let Regal do as he pleases in the U.S. Title division and actually give him a couple of runs with the belt. Regal is a great heel and can really help that division out big time.

Ezekial Jackson-Raw. Might as well keep him with Regal as he too can spice up the U.S. title division and can actually be directed to be an upper mid-carder until he finally breaks through with some decent fueds with Cena, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels. A Mark Henry Vs. Ezekial Jackson fued could be interesting.

Vlamir Kozlov-Raw. Now if all else fails this is my reasoning for putting Kozlov on Raw. Re-unite him with the Round Table cause Kozlov isn't doing much without them. With the Round Table Re-united you can put Jackson and Kozlov after the Unified Tag Titles and Regal after the United States Championship. Definitely would be compelling for those three and can actually do a lot with the divisions.

Shelton Benjamin-I can go either way as this would be a good experience for Benjamin to test his chops again. I think ECW has humbled him and he can be ready to move to Upper-Midcarder especially since he is a face he can give that a run and see how it works for him. He also has good tag team partner options on either show and it'd be nice to see him work towards something again.

Zak Ryder-SmackDown! Hopefully to be re-united with Curt Hawkins his singles gimmick doesn't seem to be working too well and I thought the EdgeHeads were a good tag team and WWE could benefit from more teams in that division.

The Hurricane-SmackDown! Anywhere else would severely hurt The Hurricane. Raw would eat him up alive where as on SmackDown he could actually have the chance to capture a belt he has always wanted to capture. The Intercontinental Championship. Also if all else fails they can put The Hurricane and Matt Hardy together as their past chemistry can help make a real good team.

Paul Burchill-Raw. More or less to be that guy in the U.S. Title division that can help people move up the roster. Unless somehow he gets into the Round Table and gets a rub from that.

Yoshi Tatsu-Outlook not good. I truly believe that a gimmick such as the one that Tatsu has will only work for him on ECW. I think no matter which Roster he would be eaten alive as his personality doesn't reach the same bar as his in ring work. I guess he can have a better chance on SmackDown since he can be ahead on the Midcard pecking order where on Raw I don't think he'd be able to hang with MidCard talents.

Barreta and Croft-Put them anywhere. Best part about them is there a tag team so just keep them in that division and they'll be worth their weight on any show. Although on Smackdown I can see them having a nice fued with Cryme Tyme.

Vance Archer-same as Shelton Benjamin minus the Main Event capabilities.

That's all I can really remember at this time but that is what I'd like to see done with them.

Oh yeah as for Shawn Michaels going to SmackDown! That would be a very temporary thing if anything considering his church meetings. Unless he decides to change up his schedule(I mean at the end of the day we all have to make a living).
sendpm.gif
Old 02-10-2010, 06:14 PM
A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
WWE European Champion

AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...AnthonyMango/NoFate007 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who is to say that all of them are moving? If NXT is ALL new guys, the show is going to TANK in the ratings, and they should be smart enough to realize that. Therefore, I think what we're gonna see is some of the younger guys stay on the show, with some of the more important ones moving.

Christian - I think he's going to want to stay with Edge, and since Edge is on Smackdown, he'll probably go there. He COULD go to Raw, though, so that's tough to call. Either way, he's just going to end up in the MITB match at WrestleMania.

Ezekiel Jackson - He's probably going to stay on NXT.

The Hurricane - Does it matter? He'll be a jobber.

Vance Archer - Let's see here. The people backstage are fans of him, and nobody else is really seeing that talent, right? Well that means he's going to Raw lol. That's what always happens. Look for Archer to show us how intense he is on Monday nights in between the recaps of what Cena did lol.

Vladimir Kozlov - Raw to tag up with Santino for that stupid show idea.

William Regal - Honestly, I can't see him fitting anywhere. I guess he probably stays on NXT as Ezekiel's manager.

Goldust - Smackdown.

Yoshi Tatsu - Stays on NXT.

Zack Ryder - I hope he goes to Smackdown and teams up with Dolph Ziggler.

Rosa Mendez - Follows Zack I guess.

Shelton Benjamin - They seem to like him more on Smackdown, but idk.

Tiffany - Stays on NXT.

Savannah - Stays on NXT.

Abraham Washington & Tony Atlas - Stays on NXT.

Caylen Croft & Trent Barreta - Stays on NXT.

Tyler Reks - Released. Without a doubt.

Then they probably bring up a bunch of developmental guys like Danielson, Kaval, Heath Slater, and so forth. Word is, they want to do a sort of hybrid between FCW, Tough Enough, and the New Talent Initiative aspect of ECW, so they'll probably have the whole thing revolve around the younger guys that have no real personality built into them. IE, I doubt they'll put Hennig, DiBiase, the Rotundas, Brisco, and the Fatus on NXT.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Undertaker for Champ!
WWE Women's Champion

"Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Here is what I would do with the current ECW superstars. First, I will say where I would assign each superstar, and for some, I will say where I think they will end up.

Christian: I would obviously put him on Smackdown. I always wanted to see Christian on Smackdown, and when he was drafted to Smackdown in 2005, I was ecstatic. But then he leaves to go to TNA. I was disappointed to hear him say "I think my RAW peeps were starting to miss me." So, I think he will likely be signed to Raw.

Ezekiel Jackson: I'd say put him on Raw. He's been on Smackdown before, I see no need for him to go again. He has potential to be one of the few people to get drafted to Raw and actually receive a push. He seems like a good fit for Raw, in my opinion.

Goldust: He has never, ever been on Smackdown and for the entire 7 years that I've been watching wrestling, I have yet to ever even see him wrestle a single match on Smackdown. I would love to see it atleast once. However, WWE will likely put him back on Raw.

Shelton Benjamin: I'd say Smackdown. He's been on Smackdown and Raw before, and he's done pretty good on both shows. He can really be on either brand, but I'd put him on Smackdown due to the simple fact that I think he'd have better fueds there.

The Hurricane: Go to Raw. This time around, as The Hurricane, he isn't nearly as over as he was the first time around. If he goes to Raw, and somehow is able to build some momentum and regain more of his fan base, then he can go places. However, with his recent arrest...

Tyler Reks: What ever happens to that guy? I was quite impressed by some of his in-ring abilities, but that is all. I really don't care much about where he ends up.

Vance Archer: Send him to Raw. This guy is one "interesting" and intense dude. When you look at this guy's face, you have no clue what he's thinking. He has a lot of skill, which can only take him so far. If he can make it on Raw, he can make it anywhere. However, I think he will be assigned to Smackdown.

Vladimir Kozlov: I really don't like him as a face. He just doesn't seem right being a face. If he remains a face, then I'd put him on Smackdown. If he's a heel again, like he should be, I'd put him on Raw.

William Regal: I prefer him as a singles wrestler. I don't really like him as solely Ezekiel Jackson's manager. I really enjoy his in-ring work for some reason, so I'd sign him away from Ezekiel Jackson. So, I'd put him on Smackdown.

Yoshi Tatsu: I never really liked the guy, but I assume WWE will sign him with Goldust. So, if Goldust is signed to Smackdown like I desperately want, I'd assume he'd also go to Smackdown.

Zack Ryder: I'd put him on Raw with Rosa Mendes. I find it quite funny to hear "Woo, woo, woo" on Raw every week... it's cool! They're romance on Raw seems like it would get old fast, so that's why I think WWE will put him/them on Smackdown.

Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft: Those fools annoy me for some reason. I'd put them on Raw so they don't contaminate my TV every Friday night.

Credit goes to Theo Mays who made this sig of the WWE's 3 hottest divas.
sendpm.gif