WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Since you wanted a poll
Chicken 1 3.57%
Lead 0 0%
Toaster 4 14.29%
Paper Clip 1 3.57%
Chair 1 3.57%
Monica 3 10.71%
Steiner Brothers 10 35.71%
Aerosmith 3 10.71%
Boulders 0 0%
King of all that is good and made of cheesewhiz 2 7.14%
Kane's Mask 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel KBenedict Arnold View Post
So if I were to run up and smack the hell out of your (i'm assuming) shapely ass, you wouldn't approve?
I would. Mostly because I haven't been touched in like two weeks and the electricity would shoot straight to my crotch.

I'm actually a little hard just thinking about it.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:01 AM
is losing his edge
WWE Women's Champion

Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...

He is a merciful, benevolent ruler.

ILY, SNnrCel.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:01 AM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

I CAN'T LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS NORCALVIN! DAMNIT! I'M NOT A MONKEY YOU CAN MAKE DANCE FOR NICKELS!

I'd go epic on his ass, but everyone has pretty much covered his stupidity. If he posts again in this thread I'll make sure to dry-fist him to death with the arm of homosexual justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-02-2009, 02:02 AM
The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
WWF Hardcore Champion

Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...

P.S. Pyrusane, I love you. you and I took down this motherfucker when he tried to say that the spinner belt was so cool, and that Goldberg was a jobber.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstlouis View Post
i don't have homophobia. i have gay friends & i have party with them many times . they are people just like me but they do not belong on wrestling forum where children go
. yes st louis is a dangerous city . new orleans in no.1 & st louis is no.2
. go look it up it is fact .
Oh hell no. I took too long typing the last response. You've gone from being mildly amusing to being an absolute and total idiot.

I have children, and I have gay friends. One of my best friends since high school is gay, as a matter of fact. And you know what? I would let him take care of my children before I would ever allow them to spend time with someone as inept and closed-minded as you. At least with him they would be able to learn appreciation of other people's differences. Plus, as an English major in college, he would be able to teach them useful skills, such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, composition...As a musician, he would be able to teach them an appreciation of the arts, of different forms of musical expression and appreciation. As an art aficionado, he would be able to instill in them an appreciation for the masters, such as da Vinci, Botticelli, Michaelangelo.

And as a decent human being, he would be able to teach them tolerance, and compassion, as opposed to hatred, and bigotry.

mrstlouis, I am glad that you are you who you are, because you make all of us better people by association. Or rather by comparison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
I've liked Pyrusane for some time now. I wish he'd post more because I like his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastadon TentaZord View Post
Pyrusane, I love you. you and I took down this motherfucker when he tried to say that the spinner belt was so cool, and that Goldberg was a jobber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
I mark out for a pyrusane post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
pyrusane must either make a shit ton of money or have a really big johnson.
sendpm.gif
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
^^^^ for SavageTaker.

I also encourage entertainment for my posting community.
I read that as soon as I posted. We nearly posted at the same time .

It's people like this prick who calls himself or herself mrstlouis that keep gays out of the army when they should be allowed just like anyone else and keeps them from getting married in most states in American just because of their orientation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-02-2009, 02:03 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
I CAN'T LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS NORCALVIN! DAMNIT! I'M NOT A MONKEY YOU CAN MAKE DANCE FOR NICKELS!

I'd go epic on his ass, but everyone has pretty much covered his stupidity. If he posts again in this thread I'll make sure to dry-fist him to death with the arm of homosexual justice.
thats really all that stands between him and his execution. I want to let everyone have their rightfull go at him. I know everyone has been waiting for this for a while. So ill let you all go a few rounds before I dispose of the trash.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:04 AM
is losing his edge
WWE Women's Champion

Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...

He handled himself pretty well. By that I don't mean he carried himself with dignity and respect, but that he actually owned himself.

'I don't have homophobia, those people should be kept away from children'

you can't write that shit
Old 07-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Do it for us Xfear. For us please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-02-2009, 02:11 AM
The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
WWF Hardcore Champion

Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...

Can I get my last shot in the nuts?

You are a pathetic scumbag. Your parents were scum and you're doing a most glorious job of following the tradition. You're a bottom-feeder loser who feeds off the scraps that the roaches won't even touch. You are a puss-filled cyst in the colon of society.Here's an idea: Go impale yourself on a sharp stick and die gurgling blood in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, a ferment, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick. I wish you a painful and vile death of choking upon your own tears, from the lonliness I wish upon you until the gloom filled, depressing last days of your life.