WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > "Best Two Series"
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-08-2009, 03:12 PM

NbR1Ch is looking to come up from OCW...

Hogan vs. Yoko WM9.............HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right
Seriously though my first pick would have to be........
HBK vs. Bret Hart - Iron Man Match - WM12
Truly a classic match.......I really thought it was awesome that neither man scored a pin or submission in the first hour and it had to go into OT
My second pick would have to be........
Angle vs. Lesnar - WM19
Technical as all hell. I love Angle and kinda liked Lesnar......just a great match all around.........all except for that botched Shooting Star Press.........but I didn't even mind that........as a matter of fact, I laughed my ass off. But it only goes to show you what they go through when Lesnar got up after that to hit another F-5 for the pin.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-11-2009, 01:24 PM

RVD420 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy - Ladder Match on Raw - I REALLY thought Jeff might pull off a win. Great build-up (in match).
HBK vs. Bret Hart - Survivor Series '97 - the beginning of the attitude era.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Future Endeavored

matty256 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Rock vs Austin-Wrestlemania 17- I remember the hype was better this time then it was 2 years earlier before when they met at Wrestlemania 15 and rightfully so this was a great no dq and a shocking ending witch made it all the better

And

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle -Wrestlemania 19- IMO the best pure wrestling main event theres been at Mania. both men just gave it thier all and delievered. It also amazed me that after Lesnar missed the Shooting Star press and getting a concussion and nearly breaking his neck was able to use another F5 for the victory it just showed how much dedication both men had for the business at the time

Last edited by matty256 : 05-11-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:00 AM

legendofwrestlemania is looking to come up from OCW...legendofwrestlemania is looking to come up from OCW...legendofwrestlemania is looking to come up from OCW...

Backlash 2002: Triple H (c) vs Hulk Hogan.
Not a technically great match by any means but definetly a huge moment. You had Hogan winning the title for the first time in a WWE ring in forever and it was just a big moment being Triple H vs Hogan as well. Two huge superstars and Hogan getting one more shot at the spotlight.

Royal Rumble 2003: Kurt Angle (c) vs Chris Benoit.
This on the other hand was a very technically sound match. If you've never seen it I highly reccomend it. One of my favorite matches ever.
sendpm.gif