WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-27-2009, 08:04 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

I hated Hoyt in TNA. However, I think that WWE might be able to do something with him. He's not great on the mic at all, but hes not that bad of a wrestler. If he's going to FCW they might be able to work him into something other than "generic big guy."

I think Chris Harris aka Braden Walker was more entertaining than Hoyt in TNA, but he's a tag team guy all the way so I don't think he'll end up quite like that.

Also, pointing out that WWE doesn't bury every former TNA wrestler...remember the two names continuously mentioned, R-Truth and Jeff Hardy were already in WWE before they went to TNA, so they are not TNA made guys really.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...truk24 is looking to come up from OCW...

This may sound corny, but I think he should debut on Smackdown as Morrison's bodyguard. Keeping with character Morrison could say that it is hard walking the streets being so famous and all. He needs someone to back him up, but not someone to win tag titles with. Hoyt is impressive in the ring for a man his size, and I think something small to introduce him to the audience while working with Morrison would help him over big time. I would also think that the WWE change his name as well. Lance Hoyt is corny sounding. How about something like Jake Osborne.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Alex(Killer Of Dreams & Legends)'s Avatar
Alex(Killer Of Dreams & Legends) Alex(Killer Of Dreams & Legends) is offline

Alex(Killer Of Dreams & Legends) is looking to come up from OCW...Alex(Killer Of Dreams & Legends) is looking to come up from OCW...

I am excited to see lance finallly jumping ship. I am proud say ive been trained by him and latley he has an upbeat to him . I hope the wwe dosent screw him like they did past tna stars that jumped ship. Plus it is only a development contract so we probly wont see him on tv for a while or even at all well just have to wait and see.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM

Swolfsta22 is looking to come up from OCW...Swolfsta22 is looking to come up from OCW...

i think its a good thing Vinny mac likes big guys and Hoyt is just that, i can see him playin a dark mysterious big man simalar to undertaker but not as much, just in his own way

Hes big man with good ability and in good shape, is pretty decent on the mic, i think hell be pretty good in WWE

But theirs alway the chance hell get the chris harris treatment, having all the talent in the world and get buried quicker than you can say braydon walker..i jus hope it work out for Hoyt

Are You instantly Classic??? I Am
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2009, 06:01 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

bxbigshow is looking to come up from OCW...bxbigshow is looking to come up from OCW...bxbigshow is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDJ View Post
He doesn't like to bury TNA guys, look at Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore when they returned from TNA, both individuals got a solid push, well moore screwed himself, Jeff got a soldi Push for the world title, look at R truth also, he is one of the biggest exports from TNA and WWE a
re booking him strong.
Jeff Hardy is a WWE guy who went to TNA and came back into the fold, same with Christian, Killings, and Shannon Moore.

Quote:
Monty left due to family issues and Vince pushed him to the moon, remember Monty was one of the big players in the originals angle, and had a solid singles run beating out more established wwe stars, the fact is that TNA marks like to think the wwe screws with tna talent...
This is why I put Monty in a 'maybe' catergory. He wasn't destroyed on the show, but 'to the moon' is debatable. Secondly I am far from a TNA mark, I actually am cold on the product, but I've just noticed over the years what Vince has done to non-WWE-originals/made talent.

Quote:
The WWE dont do what TNA have done, they dont use wrestlers past histories to help elevate them, they start them from the ground up, they hope these so called TNA talent can get themselves over, but the fact is most of the time they cant.
The first part of this statement mirriors what I said. He starts these guys low, their past doesn't matter. And hence they get no push. If you have someone like Harris who was a multi-time tag champ, you should book him to look somewhat legit. The fact that VKM kills any momentum you can have in a jump buries the wrestler. Killings, former World/Tag champ...nothing. Vince's lack of acknowledgement hinders anyone coming over from getting over.

Quote:
Yes they ignore their own talent to get themselves over, they use ex WWE stars who couldn't get over to get the company over, what did al snow do in the WWE?,
Al Snow was over during a majority of his WWE run. So be it he was a comedy/hardcore guy. He drew reactions, was a respected HC champ, and was WWE's head trainer after he left active wrestling (at least WWE). The fact that TNA hyped him as something way more special than that insults the intellegence of the viewers.

Quote:
christian was wallowing in the midcard before he went to tna because carter promised to give him a title run, angle was on the verge of a death sentence when the wwe attempted to help him...
Christian was just starting a heel program with John Cena, the Raw "Markey Mark" interview went over huge. Remember, and I love to remind people, he was never released. He CHOSE to not resign.

Angle, while I love him, is the only one I think who ever swereved Vince. He played Vince to get out of his deal.

In closing Hoyt's signing doesn't mean much if at all to WWE. And his loss doesn't impact TNA. I wish him luck but I've seen this movie and I know how it ends.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Million Dollar Champion

Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Deexter Jorgan Send a message via Yahoo to Deexter Jorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxbigshow View Post
Jeff Hardy is a WWE guy who went to TNA and came back into the fold, same with Christian, Killings, and Shannon Moore.
The Fact is Jeff Hardy was unreliable, both in TNA and WWE, but then became something phenominal in TNA and got pushed to the Moon in his WWE return.

Quote:
This is why I put Monty in a 'maybe' catergory. He wasn't destroyed on the show, but 'to the moon' is debatable. Secondly I am far from a TNA mark, I actually am cold on the product, but I've just noticed over the years what Vince has done to non-WWE-originals/made talent.
Montey was being pushed in the new breed angle and never suffered a legit loss in ECW, he never even got jobbed out even when he left the WWE to look after his niece and nephew, so i stand by that point.

Quote:
The first part of this statement mirriors what I said. He starts these guys low, their past doesn't matter. And hence they get no push. If you have someone like Harris who was a multi-time tag champ, you should book him to look somewhat legit. The fact that VKM kills any momentum you can have in a jump buries the wrestler. Killings, former World/Tag champ...nothing. Vince's lack of acknowledgement hinders anyone coming over from getting over.
That doesnt mean that Vince will destroy them show, the fact is it means that he doesnt care about how big they where in their previous company, the fact that you said that
vince should acknowledge that harris was a world tag team champion means nothing, Bradon Walker showed up in bad physical condition, was his own fault, the fact that he had the worst matches ive seen in ECW really pissed me off, no matter how much you try to glamorize Chris Harris he still screwed up and screwed up badly.

Quote:
Al Snow was over during a majority of his WWE run. So be it he was a comedy/hardcore guy. He drew reactions, was a respected HC champ, and was WWE's head trainer after he left active wrestling (at least WWE). The fact that TNA hyped him as something way more special than that insults the intellegence of the viewers.
Al Snow only got over when he ate his own dog, enough said

Quote:
Christian was just starting a heel program with John Cena, the Raw "Markey Mark" interview went over huge. Remember, and I love to remind people, he was never released. He CHOSE to not resign.
Because Vince wasnt going to push him past midcard, the guy wanted to go to the main event adn whom better then TNA, big fish small pond.

Quote:
Angle, while I love him, is the only one I think who ever swereved Vince. He played Vince to get out of his deal.
He didnt swerve anyone, he is an addict, part of the reason he was let out of hiws contract is because the wwe didnt want to see him die, he never swerved anyone, check out the meeting with congress that Dixie carter had, she was nearly destroyed for letting them know that they had no policies in play and that she was personally supervising angles drug habit.

Quote:
In closing Hoyt's signing doesn't mean much if at all to WWE. And his loss doesn't impact TNA. I wish him luck but I've seen this movie and I know how it ends.
They have a big guy that can work, yeah it means nothing

sendpm.gif
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 AM
.... BECAUSE I'M AWESOME
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

golden miz sold outgolden miz sold outgolden miz sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntmaster86 View Post
i think he'd do well in the tag division which, lets face it, is severly lacking at the moment. maybe a tag team with chuck palumbo (i'm a fan and he can handle tag teams pretty well)..
If your such a fan you will know that chuck is no longer with WWE. If you actually put Hoyt in the tag team division yo are burrying him again. He never worked well in a tag team hisskills are better suited for the monster heel (morgan, abyss, rhyno(at one point)) role and placeing him in a tag team will just rin him. Place him in a fued as a monster face going against the hart foundation 2.0 or legacy giving the lower members a threat that actually seems sizable and will win one or two over them but ultimatley put them over(wishfull thinking).
sendpm.gif