WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-03-2017, 05:20 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE TLC General Discussion & Reviews

Keep all talks of the TLC event, fantasy booking, etc. in here, all without using spam, of course.

What we know for a fact concerning the show right now all revolves around the ladies. Asuka will make her main roster debut at TLC and Alexa Bliss defends the Raw Women's Championship against Mickie James.

Based on last night, there's gonna be one more clash between Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt, maybe with Sister Abigail making an appearance or Bray Wyatt undergoing some sort of "metamorphosis" similar to Balor's "Demon King" persona.

The biggest story of last night looks to be the reformation of the Shield as they take on an alliance of the Miz and Sheamus & Cesaro. Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins didn't officially reunite, they didn't do the fist bump last night, and much like we saw with Ambrose and Rollins, fans were hot for it as the bump means that the band will be officially back together. This will probably be the Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the TLC event, which is fitting as TLC marks 5 years since the Shield's official in-ring debut, though that will technically be in December since the TLC ppv used to be the last ppv of the year. One has to think that there's also a real possibility of the Intercontinental and Tag Team Championships being on the line.

I'm not sure what they have planned for Strowman as they've had him gain singles victories over Ambrose & Rollins as a means of helping him regain momentum from losing to Brock Lesnar at No Mercy. Maybe Samoa Joe if he returns from his injury in time? Lesnar will be MIA at TLC, my guess is that they're saving his bout with Finn Balor for either Survivor Series or the Royal Rumble.

As Kalisto has officially joined the Cruiserweight Division, he's the only one that can actually face Enzo for the title right now given that every other member of the division can't since they beat up Enzo last week. I dunno if this will be a ladder match or a traditional 1 on 1 bout but it's a good chance for Enzo to gain some credibility with a win over a 2 time United States Champion.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Here would be my card filled out based on what already seems set...

The Shield vs. Miz, Sheamus, & Cesaro (TLC Match)
Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James (Women's Title)
Enzo vs. Kalisto (Cruiserweight Title)
Braun Stroman vs. Jason Jordan (With Lesnar most likely not wrestling and Joe still healing up why not throw Angle's boy vs. the Monster)
Wyatt vs. Balor (TLC Match) - (Have Rowan/Harper interfere setting up Wyatt Family vs. Club feud).
The Club vs. Dallas & Axel (need to face turn Gallows/Anderson)
Neville vs. Matt Hardy (could be a pretty entertaining match to open the PPV.
Banks & Bailey vs. Emma & D. Brooke
Old 10-03-2017, 11:55 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
Here would be my card filled out based on what already seems set...

The Shield vs. Miz, Sheamus, & Cesaro (TLC Match)
Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James (Women's Title)
Enzo vs. Kalisto (Cruiserweight Title)
Braun Stroman vs. Jason Jordan (With Lesnar most likely not wrestling and Joe still healing up why not throw Angle's boy vs. the Monster)
Wyatt vs. Balor (TLC Match) - (Have Rowan/Harper interfere setting up Wyatt Family vs. Club feud).
The Club vs. Dallas & Axel (need to face turn Gallows/Anderson)
Neville vs. Matt Hardy (could be a pretty entertaining match to open the PPV.
Banks & Bailey vs. Emma & D. Brooke
if that's the card, then i'm fine with it....with that said, i dont see Dallas and Axel vs. The Club or Neville moving up the roster (which he should). as for th rest, i do see Emma teaming with Brooke.....i do see The Shield vs. Miz and The Bar. As for Braun, i like that idea of him vs. Jason Jordan. have Jordan make the challenge to try to gain some respect.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

he one thing I can't figure out is what they do with Braun at TLC. Do you make it a 4 on 3 with the shield as underdogs. I feel like they might have the 3v3 on a raw with Braun coming out and helping the heels and we might get a 4v3 at TLC
Old 10-03-2017, 03:19 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well thank God it won't be The Miz, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas trying to take on The Shield. Raw hopefully shone the light and showed us that they have a better option, which is Cesaro and Sheamus. And while I love them, I still don't think this is big enough for a Shield reunion. Perhaps I'm too high on the Shield, perhaps not. But I would have expected a bigger, better and badder threat to arrive for the Shield to reunite. In a couple of months, will it even matter? Then again, DX reunited to take on Vince and the Spirit Squad, so why not? I don't know. The match will undoubtedly be fun though, and I like (for the most part) what all these guys do. I'm anticipating what is to come, even if I feel it is a tad underwhelming.

They need to sort out something good for Braun. He's one of the biggest draws for Raw right now, even if some of his momentum was lost at No Mercy. Perhaps Samoa Joe is an option. That would be very entertaining. I also don't mind Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto either. Kalisto NEEDS to be on 205 Live. Perhaps WWE are recognising the struggles that 205 faces, and are attempting to revamp the product with some newer faces to the show.

As much as I thought the Bray Wyatt vs. Finn Bálor feud should have been over, this thing with Sister Abigail intrigues me for a couple of reasons. Firstly, are we actually going to see her? We've been teased many times and never actually seen it. But we heard her tonight, which leads me to my second point: didn't anyone else think that it sounded like Paige? It definitely sounded British, but I heard Paige straight away. I've also read a rumour that it could be Rosie Lottalove/Sage Beckett though. Whether it was Paige or not (and if it was her, I'd be very interested to see where that was going), this feud, for me, was suddenly give new life. I wouldn't mind another match.

Last edited by The Perfect Max : 10-03-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:55 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is starting to feel like just another filler Shows before going to the bigger show in november. For god sake, Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro will probably be in the main event of the show. We get a women's match between Mickie james and alexa bliss that feel more like a hold over until the do alexa vs asuka probably at survivor series.

Kalisto vs Enzo will be a good tv match. Wyatt vs Balor is becoming tired at this point. Everything else they might put on the card will be as good as what they would have put on a regular raw episode.

In the end this feel like it's a skip able show and i rather do anything else then actually watch this live.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

You know, AmbRollins vs The Bar vs Strowman on his own in a triple threat TLC match for the Tag Team titles would have been a fine main event. (the perfect combo would have been AmbRollins vs Bar vs Hardys)

Then do Miz vs Reigns for the IC title in a ladder match.

Keep building the reunion of the Shield, make them feel like underdogs and blow this angle with a 3-on-5 Survivor Series match.

Add in there Balor vs Abigail Wyatt in a chairs match and a tables match for the Women's or the Cruiserweight Championship, plus Asuka's debut and you still have a solid card that definately doesn't need a forced Shield reunion in order to sell.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:24 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Is there really a point to this show? Looking at this card, I fell like this will pretty much be just another raw episode but airing on the network instead of tv. The main event is pretty much the only thing that seem like a much see match and even that this went and became predictable with the addition of kane.

The rest of the card feel like pretty much every episode of Raw. 2 cruiserweight matches, 2 women's matches plus a third one on the preshow. Sister aby vs demon king. Wow all that's missing is a rematch between elias and the good brothers vs jason jordan/apollo crews and titus o'neil and you got you're typical raw card.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Weakest PPV of the year. No stories heading into this. Nothing at all. Just a glorified RAW to sell tickets and an excuse to keep the Network Subscribers.

Worst thing if them all? The Shield (3 guys) will beat 7 guys. The IC Champ, the hottest tag team right now, the hottest rookie right now, a veteran and two goons. I really hope that's not the case.

The selling point of the PPV is Bray Wyatt in a dress.

Also...

NOBODY WILL POINT OUT THE FACT THAT THEY SCRAPPED THE TABLES MATCH, THE LADDER MATCH AND THE CHAIRS MATCH? They will probably turn 3 matches into these, but c'mon..
Old 10-17-2017, 03:03 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Yeah, on paper, this looks like it could be the weakest show of the year as EVERYTHING has been built around the 3 on 5 TLC match and, to a much lesser degree, the debut of Asuka. And yeah, it's disappointing that there are no tables matches, no chairs or ladder matches; while this might seem like overkill in the eyes of some, I'd much rather see every match on the card be a TLC match. It's not as if WWE does more than one TLC match a year in the first place, so I'd be perfectly fine with a card full of TLC bouts.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria