WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2017, 09:45 AM
klunderbunker's Avatar
klunderbunker klunderbunker is offline
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Posts: 17,759
klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Breaking: Alberto El Patron Stripped of GFW World Title

http://impactwrestling.com/alberto-e...sion-update-2/

He's also still suspended, meaning he likely won't be appearing at Thursday's Destination X. This is a big surprise as he was announced as defending against Low Ki on this coming week's show. There is no word on when he'll be back, but unless it's for the TV tapings, you might not be seeing Alberto in GFW for a very long time.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
in fact
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2017, 09:47 AM
It's Damn Real!'s Avatar
It's Damn Real! It's Damn Real! is offline
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Age: 33
Posts: 4,931
It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

The way this reads, he's effectively been ousted. Unless I'm misreading their intent, it sure seems clear they're distancing themselves from him in a way they simply couldn't prior to this (haven already taped so much in advance from the point of the incident until now). Rather than scramble to fill that void, they effectively waited out this announcement until those episodes concluded as a necessary evil.

"No decision has been taken as to the date on which he will be reinstated to the roster, the conditions of which are a private matter between the company and El Patron."

Translation: "We signed Patron to a guaranteed contract that he will be riding out before leaving the company".
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2017, 10:34 AM
Starkist's Avatar
Starkist Starkist is offline
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 28
Posts: 265
Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

I agree with Anthem on this move. Patron has not made the best choices in the eyes of the Public. He has embarrassed himself (as a World Champion), which in return embarrasses the company that he is employed under. GFW has the stigma of TNA still spilled all over them. They are trying to distance themselves from this stigma which is smart on their end. Allowing the episodes to air while keeping Patron suspended was the best move possible. Then stripping him of the belt once a live episode is supposed to air is smart due to not having Patron be stripped during the investigation only to see him on iMPACT as WHC would have been a silly move.

Patron needs a wake up call. All the WWE bashing he was doing to now being stripped of a title that is the main prize in the company is mind boggling. He needs to get his crap together some how. GFW seems to not want Patron any longer and he more than likely will be sitting at home until his contract is over. Good on GFW for standing ground and showing the roster that they are not here to play games like prior TNA management.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2017, 01:47 PM
d_henderson1810 d_henderson1810 is offline
Registered User
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,597
d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
I agree with Anthem on this move. Patron has not made the best choices in the eyes of the Public. He has embarrassed himself (as a World Champion), which in return embarrasses the company that he is employed under. GFW has the stigma of TNA still spilled all over them. They are trying to distance themselves from this stigma which is smart on their end. Allowing the episodes to air while keeping Patron suspended was the best move possible. Then stripping him of the belt once a live episode is supposed to air is smart due to not having Patron be stripped during the investigation only to see him on iMPACT as WHC would have been a silly move.

Patron needs a wake up call. All the WWE bashing he was doing to now being stripped of a title that is the main prize in the company is mind boggling. He needs to get his crap together some how. GFW seems to not want Patron any longer and he more than likely will be sitting at home until his contract is over. Good on GFW for standing ground and showing the roster that they are not here to play games like prior TNA management.
So police suspect that Paige was the one abusing El Patron at the airport, and yet he is stripped of the belt, despite being the victim of "domestic violence".

I thought that it was ruled that he was the victim. I know it is hard for the public to swallow a man being the victim, and the woman being the perpetrator, of domestic violence, but it does happen.

Also, people's hate of El Patron is driven, I think, by the resentment that he got pushed and won the belt "before he was ready" (funny, though, how it doesn't bother the same people that Finn Balor won the belt at his first PPV, or how Shitstain Nakamura might win the WWE Title so soon after being elevated to the main roster, but then, Del Rio isn't anorexic like Balor or Shitstain, he doesn't gyrate to opera music, doesn't paint his face, and was pushed by Vince, and the fans hate that).

I thought Del Rio got pushed too soon as well, but he has a cool finisher, and he puts on quite good matches. I would have liked to have seen a Kurt Angle v Del Rio match in WWE.

I think too, some of the comments are coming from the ten people who still watch that shambles of a company (TNA/GFW), and put over anything they do, and bag anything WWE does, to pretend to have some relevance.

Decisions like this and the standoff of a gimmick Matt Hardy created that saved TNA from going under, show why this company should be put out of its misery, so that I can enjoy the old days of TNA on the "WWE Network" once Vince buys the company and sticks ECIII and whomever else is left , in NXT.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2017, 04:01 PM
Starkist's Avatar
Starkist Starkist is offline
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 28
Posts: 265
Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
So police suspect that Paige was the one abusing El Patron at the airport, and yet he is stripped of the belt, despite being the victim of "domestic violence".

I thought that it was ruled that he was the victim. I know it is hard for the public to swallow a man being the victim, and the woman being the perpetrator, of domestic violence, but it does happen.

Also, people's hate of El Patron is driven, I think, by the resentment that he got pushed and won the belt "before he was ready" (funny, though, how it doesn't bother the same people that Finn Balor won the belt at his first PPV, or how Shitstain Nakamura might win the WWE Title so soon after being elevated to the main roster, but then, Del Rio isn't anorexic like Balor or Shitstain, he doesn't gyrate to opera music, doesn't paint his face, and was pushed by Vince, and the fans hate that).

I thought Del Rio got pushed too soon as well, but he has a cool finisher, and he puts on quite good matches. I would have liked to have seen a Kurt Angle v Del Rio match in WWE.

I think too, some of the comments are coming from the ten people who still watch that shambles of a company (TNA/GFW), and put over anything they do, and bag anything WWE does, to pretend to have some relevance.

Decisions like this and the standoff of a gimmick Matt Hardy created that saved TNA from going under, show why this company should be put out of its misery, so that I can enjoy the old days of TNA on the "WWE Network" once Vince buys the company and sticks ECIII and whomever else is left , in NXT.
So, you are reaching on assumption on how I personally feel about something while trying to integrate it into your post. Backing a company on a guy who has lost his title as President of Combat Sports (regardless of him resigning from the position or being removed, he no matter what, is no longer President. He was stripped of the title from his fiancé’s parent’s promotion, now he is stripped of the WHC at the GFW, the company who pays him.) He has not painted the picture of being a Champion and this is the guy who once carried the label as Mexican John Cena. Cena, ya know, the guy who carries himself as a company man not a man who thinks he is carrying the company. Patron has had nothing but bad press and for GFW to hold their ground, good on them. They want to emerge from the negative shadow of TNA and become a company that seeks positivity like the glory days of TNA or even now like ROH, EVOLVE, and even Lucha Underground.

You then start to criticize GFW/TNA fans for only having 10 supporters and think they all bash WWE. Yet, pot calling the kettle black as you are bashing GFW by saying the only have 10 fans who are the company’s life line. My post does not bash WWE nor did it bash Patron. Patron can be a highly successful wrestler if he chose to stay that way. He really seems arrogant and it seems to be getting the better of him. He needs to humble himself which is a fans concern.

Again, putting a newer guy right into becoming WHC will always have issues regardless of WWE/ROH/GFW. I am sure people complained when Balor won the WHC so quick, but, since the forum is pro WWE, it was harder to notice vs a TNA thread.

Anthem saved TNA from going under not the Broken Hardy’s. Viewership shows that they did not do well to move the ratings besides that one small bump which was one time only. It is why it is tiring to see or hear so much concern over the gimmick. I get it, Matt Hardy was relevant for once on his own. I personally do not care who wins, I just want the issue to go away.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2017, 04:46 PM
d_henderson1810 d_henderson1810 is offline
Registered User
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,597
d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
So, you are reaching on assumption on how I personally feel about something while trying to integrate it into your post. Backing a company on a guy who has lost his title as President of Combat Sports (regardless of him resigning from the position or being removed, he no matter what, is no longer President. He was stripped of the title from his fiancé’s parent’s promotion, now he is stripped of the WHC at the GFW, the company who pays him.) He has not painted the picture of being a Champion and this is the guy who once carried the label as Mexican John Cena. Cena, ya know, the guy who carries himself as a company man not a man who thinks he is carrying the company. Patron has had nothing but bad press and for GFW to hold their ground, good on them. They want to emerge from the negative shadow of TNA and become a company that seeks positivity like the glory days of TNA or even now like ROH, EVOLVE, and even Lucha Underground.

You then start to criticize GFW/TNA fans for only having 10 supporters and think they all bash WWE. Yet, pot calling the kettle black as you are bashing GFW by saying the only have 10 fans who are the company’s life line. My post does not bash WWE nor did it bash Patron. Patron can be a highly successful wrestler if he chose to stay that way. He really seems arrogant and it seems to be getting the better of him. He needs to humble himself which is a fans concern.

Again, putting a newer guy right into becoming WHC will always have issues regardless of WWE/ROH/GFW. I am sure people complained when Balor won the WHC so quick, but, since the forum is pro WWE, it was harder to notice vs a TNA thread.

Anthem saved TNA from going under not the Broken Hardy’s. Viewership shows that they did not do well to move the ratings besides that one small bump which was one time only. It is why it is tiring to see or hear so much concern over the gimmick. I get it, Matt Hardy was relevant for once on his own. I personally do not care who wins, I just want the issue to go away.
I don't have to personally guess how you feel about El Patron, since your post shows exactly your hatred for him.

Who said that Del Rio was the Mexican John Cena? Also, you saying that Del Rio puts himself before the company is based on your own negative opinion of him, and those who you choose to believe, rather on any hard facts.

I don't know if Del Rio is a company man or not. I have never met him, so I don't presume to know his intentions, unlike you.

I do know that the company hasn't always looked after him. He got kicked out of WWE the first time for decking an employee who racially vilified him, and WWE kept the employee, but only fired him when Del Rio went public to the media, and WWE was forced to let the racist employee go. But you probably think that some bottom-feeder backstage guy is allowed to racially insult Del Rio. You probably applaud the employee's racism, and said that Del Rio deserved to have his heritage insulted, such is your hate for him.

"GFW" want to emerge from the negative shadow of TNA, and then you place them in the same breath as ROH, EVOLVE or Lucha Underground. That is a fitting comparison, since GFW gets the same crowds as any of the other
"pool hall" basement promotions.


"He seems arrogant"- to you. Your opinion, not based in fact, unless you have met and know him.

"Anthem saved TNA, not the Hardy's"-

"The Final Deletion" was all over social media, and got more press for TNA than almost anything else they have ever done. People were talking about TNA, rather than WWE, for the first time since Styles, Angle, Samoa Joe, Sting, and every other relevant talent, bar the Hardys, left. People never spoke about TNA for years before the "Final Deletion" and people hung out for the next chapter. It was considered "different" than anything wrestling and WWE had done, and WWE signed the Hardys back, based on their renewed popularity. Fans cheer "DELETE!" "DELETE!" during Hardy matches. No-one is calling "ANTHEM!" "ANTHEM!"

"Matt Hardy was relevant for ONCE". No. I would say that he had relevance with his "Version 1" gimmick, where he walked out to "Matt Facts" with Shannon Moore in tow. He even got elevated to No. 2 heel behind Brock Lesnar on "Smackdown" during a period in 2003.

If you want the issue to go away, then hope that Anthem wake up and give Matt back the rights to the "Broken Universe". Anthem can't use the rights, or repackage someone else with the gimmick. They are just doing it to be petty, and keep it out of WWE's hands (If the "Broken Universe" didn't garner ratings, like you say, then why do Anthem want to charge the Hardys to use it? Wouldn't an irrelevant gimmick, in your opinion, not be worth anything money-wise, so Matt could use it for free.

Stop drinking the GFW/Anthem Kool-Aid.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2017, 04:05 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is online now
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
So police suspect that Paige was the one abusing El Patron at the airport, and yet he is stripped of the belt, despite being the victim of "domestic violence".

I thought that it was ruled that he was the victim. I know it is hard for the public to swallow a man being the victim, and the woman being the perpetrator, of domestic violence, but it does happen.

Also, people's hate of El Patron is driven, I think, by the resentment that he got pushed and won the belt "before he was ready" (funny, though, how it doesn't bother the same people that Finn Balor won the belt at his first PPV, or how Shitstain Nakamura might win the WWE Title so soon after being elevated to the main roster, but then, Del Rio isn't anorexic like Balor or Shitstain, he doesn't gyrate to opera music, doesn't paint his face, and was pushed by Vince, and the fans hate that).

I thought Del Rio got pushed too soon as well, but he has a cool finisher, and he puts on quite good matches. I would have liked to have seen a Kurt Angle v Del Rio match in WWE.

I think too, some of the comments are coming from the ten people who still watch that shambles of a company (TNA/GFW), and put over anything they do, and bag anything WWE does, to pretend to have some relevance.

Decisions like this and the standoff of a gimmick Matt Hardy created that saved TNA from going under, show why this company should be put out of its misery, so that I can enjoy the old days of TNA on the "WWE Network" once Vince buys the company and sticks ECIII and whomever else is left , in NXT.
I think him getting stripped of the title and still be suspended is more about his attitude backstage and after tapings and how he handle the situation then the actual situation. Del rio as been a nightmare for them to deal with the last couple of months just by some of the comments he made about WWE after the tapings and the way he just was a prick during the whole time this thing happenned kinda push them to do what was best for the company right now which is a first of TNA or GFW. During the dixie carter era, something like this or the hardy debacle wouldn't have happen because she was more into making friends with the talents then running the company. That's why a lot of wrestlers took advantage of that. Now it's run by a business man so they deal with every situation like if it was a business which is awesome because if TNA would have been run like that since the beginning, they wouldn't be in the mess they are trying to get out of right now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-14-2017, 04:55 PM
d_henderson1810 d_henderson1810 is offline
Registered User
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,597
d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I think him getting stripped of the title and still be suspended is more about his attitude backstage and after tapings and how he handle the situation then the actual situation. Del rio as been a nightmare for them to deal with the last couple of months just by some of the comments he made about WWE after the tapings and the way he just was a prick during the whole time this thing happenned kinda push them to do what was best for the company right now which is a first of TNA or GFW. During the dixie carter era, something like this or the hardy debacle wouldn't have happen because she was more into making friends with the talents then running the company. That's why a lot of wrestlers took advantage of that. Now it's run by a business man so they deal with every situation like if it was a business which is awesome because if TNA would have been run like that since the beginning, they wouldn't be in the mess they are trying to get out of right now.
Why would Anthem care if Del Rio made comments about WWE after the tapings of shows?

Both Booker T and Ron Killings criticized WWE mercilessly during their TNA stays, based on past experiences with WWE. TNA had no problem with it, and it didn't hurt either of them, since R-Truth once got a main event spot, and Booker is a WWE HoFer and regular commentator.

GFW is run by businessmen who have no idea about wrestling, or what works. Only Jarrett has any wrestling experience, and his main contribution during his last stint was to make himself 3-time TNA Champion. Hardly the foundations for TNA to ever take it up to WWE as the No.1 wrestling organization.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2017, 05:03 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is online now
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Why would Anthem care if Del Rio made comments about WWE after the tapings of shows?

Both Booker T and Ron Killings criticized WWE mercilessly during their TNA stays, based on past experiences with WWE. TNA had no problem with it, and it didn't hurt either of them, since R-Truth once got a main event spot, and Booker is a WWE HoFer and regular commentator.

GFW is run by businessmen who have no idea about wrestling, or what works. Only Jarrett has any wrestling experience, and his main contribution during his last stint was to make himself 3-time TNA Champion. Hardly the foundations for TNA to ever take it up to WWE as the No.1 wrestling organization.
And that's why those WWE comments in front of a live crowd bothers Anthems, Because they don't want to be compare with WWE especially now That NXT is running the same town as they do. They don't want to be in competition with WWE and having a performers bad mouthing and WWE especially the way Del rio was doing it make them look bad.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-14-2017, 11:13 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is online now
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

This kinda help the company shake the TNA aura that wass following them in a way. Back when dixie was still running things, a situation like this would have been sweep under the rug and business would go on as usual. Now they are actually taking action even if this mean losing they biggest start and probably their main event of their next show.

The interesting thing now is what are they going to with the title. That got me interested in watching impact next thursday just to see how they will deal with this situation on tv.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices