WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-16-2017, 11:54 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...
Default Volador Jr Wins His First Universal Title

Last Friday in Arena Mexico the anual Universal Championship tournament took place. In CMLL, since the titles are mostly superfluous toys used to appease wrestlers, tournaments tend to be the better tool for marking who's top dog at the time. Pitting SIXTEEN Champions (and that excludes from the 31 total) between two lightning tournaments to pick out two for the final.

Ultimo Guerrero is the only 2 time winner of the tournament winning the original and again in 2013. He was on his way to his third against multiple time finalist Volador. It was a long, drawn out battle with a very WWE like "Big Move, Kick Out" but the drama was at a fever pitch with the crowd biting their nails after each nearfall. Eventually, Volador was finally able to get the big win with a Spanish Fly.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:10 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think Volador is awesome. I enjoyed what I saw of him from Fantasticamania and BOSJ. "Skywalker" is a cool nickname and it suits him, he moves so effortlessly. I particularly like the way he flips forward when he runs the ropes. His greatest moment for me was when he did a tornado Canadian Destroyer. Just typing that, lol

Is there a reason why he sometimes wrestles with a mask and sometimes without? I'm guessing he lost a mask vs mask but it seems random and sometimes he'll take the mask off mid-match anyway.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:35 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ヒュー G. レックション View Post
I think Volador is awesome. I enjoyed what I saw of him from Fantasticamania and BOSJ. "Skywalker" is a cool nickname and it suits him, he moves so effortlessly. I particularly like the way he flips forward when he runs the ropes. His greatest moment for me was when he did a tornado Canadian Destroyer. Just typing that, lol

Is there a reason why he sometimes wrestles with a mask and sometimes without? I'm guessing he lost a mask vs mask but it seems random and sometimes he'll take the mask off mid-match anyway.
He lost it. Japan doesn't care but in Mexico, especially in Mexico City, its reinforced by the athletic comission so showing footage with him wearing it could raise some eyebrows.