WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default What's your favorite wrestling book

Just wondering what favorite book have you read and would recommend to others fans on this board.

Me I have 2 book that I've actually loved.

First one was pat patterson's book accepted. This book is just a great read we're pat patterson talk about his life as far as been a gay wrestlers and just about is life. Their no bullshit to try to settle a score like many wrestling book have been about.

Second one is hardcore holly's the hardcore truth. This is just a fun read that help understand alot about some of the misconception that fans had about hardcore holly and others guys in wwe. Also some of his early career stories are really entertaining.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:14 PM

Romantic_Rebel267 is looking to come up from OCW...

Bob's Holly book was probably one of the best Wrestling books because it reads more like a transcript from a shoot interview than a more traditional biography.

Chris Jericho's book are awesome. I really enjoy reading about his adventures and life lessons he learned along the way.

Also, Mick Foley's first book has the greatest book cover of all time!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:35 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

Bob Backlund, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Jerry Lawler's books are interesting.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I really liked Bischoff's, I really felt I agreed with his vision of pro wrestling.

Bryan's is another one. His career is fascinating and there are some good stories in there of his ROH days, the NXT reality show days, the tie choking etc. The only problem with it though is every chapter starts with a needless inkayfabe monologue following Bryan in preparation for WM30.