Thread: Kathy Griffin
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

She got so much backlash because of who she is.
She has very little respect in her field and is the butt of many jokes.

If this was done by an American sweetheart they would be largely applauded. They would get some backlash mostly from the diehard supporters and the overly sensitive types but at the end of the day people would be sticking up for the sweetheart and saying that everyone who doesn't like it is too sensitive.

When I first heard "beheading" I thought she had made a video or something showing her actually decapitating a dummy or something.

There's worse shit than this on TV every night.

I don't really get the outrage.

Maybe if he was more respectable I'd understand people being upset.

I really think it's just mob mentality though. I see people on Facebook bashing her that have admittedly not heard of her before this became a thing. But to them she's the most vile person imaginable right now. And yes they are supporters of the President. But with the combination of social justice warriors and her being an easy target it's probably the reason it became as big of an issue as it did.

The next thing will come along soon and people will forget all about this.