Thread: Kathy Griffin
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 09:21 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
I am thoroughly repulsed and disgusted by Griffin's actions. For her to try to fool the American public in to believing that she beheaded Trump is incredibly deceitful and wrong. You don't joke about these things. I was so ready to celebrate when I saw his severed head in her grasp. When I learned that it was fake I was nothing but saddened that he continues to live and ruin my country and world.

In summation, I'm totally fine with beheading Trump and putting it in pictures. I'm not okay with faking it. #NOTATHREATJUSTANOPINION
You know what, I'm calling it. Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020.

GSB, you're funny, clever, and absolute treasure on these forums. If the anti-Trump movement had your level of wit, these stunts would never happen.

Donald Trump is living up to my expectations, but the left are outdoing themselves in ways I couldn't have imagined possible. Donald will say things and do things that could be grounds for his immediate impeachment, but then some idiot comic is going to do something so far beyond the pale of sensible comedy regarding their hatred for Donald Trump that it'll demonize them more than him.

Any respectable statistician would have told you that you're throwing away your vote in 2016 if you vote for Donald Trump. Whelp, I might not be respectable, but I'm predicting that Donald Trump will be re-elected.